Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

2015 Civic passenger side wiring

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Default 2015 Civic passenger side wiring

My daughter was driving at high speed on the highway when her passenger side front tire blew. It was late at night and she was almost to her exit so she decided to continue to her exit (less than a mile) on what she thought was a flat tire... dumb move.

Long story short... the tire came apart and took the inner fender with it, along with the wire harness to the lights and just about every wire on the passenger side.

I can't make sense out of the wires, they're are 15 of them that have been ripped out and have their insulation stripped back an inch or two, I don't even know if there was something else connected in there that is just gone. Just about every warning message you can imagine is displayed on the dash including warnings about tire pressure, ABS, power steering etc.

Any ideas? Wiring diagrams? Can I replace the entire harness? Is there anything like a wiring diagram that I might use to reconnect the wires (assuming I could figure out where they go by their color).

Thanks