3rd Gen Civic Combination Switch Donors? - HondaCivicForum.com

Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Old 11-12-2016, 03:56 PM

Default 3rd Gen Civic Combination Switch Donors?

First and foremost, this is my first post, and I went through about 3 pages of of existing forums to no avail, but if I am breaking any rules or not following protocol, I apologize. Hi I have a 1986 Civic Si. I recently broke my wiper switch off the car, when I dropped my keys and tried to catch them. It is hanging by the wire, but the front wipers no longer work. I believe I need to replace the combination switch, but the part is no longer in production. I have yet to come across one at pick and pull after months of looking. I live in San Francisco, and it's too scary to drive without wipers. I was wondering if there were other Honda's (newer, more readily available like a CRX) that might have the same combination switch, so that I could replace it. Thank you for your time.