Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

exploded views with part numbers

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 06:38 PM
HCF Member
Default exploded views with part numbers

I've been doing quite a bit of parts searching this last few days. Finally stumbled on to http://estore.honda.com. Not sure if how widely known this site is or not so I thought I'd throw it out there. You can find super detailed exploded views straight from American Honda. My Civic is Canadian, and they listed everything for it. All part numbers are given. Printable exploded view drawings, parts lists, even dimensions on a lot of stuff, it's really a great resource site for stock parts information. I took the part numbers and then ordered some stuff from Majestic Honda at a better price. I've seen them mentioned in this forum but not the estore.honda site.

Old 12-15-2005, 07:48 PM
Default RE: exploded views with part numbers

Wow, I knew they could look at those at the dealership, but I never knew they were on the internet. Thanks for that.

Old 12-15-2005, 10:30 PM
HCF Member

Another similar honda parts finder

Here is another site with slightly larger pictures. Everything is at your finger tips.

Old 12-16-2005, 02:01 PM
HCF Member

I like the Majestic Honda site too. The thing I liked more about the eStore site was that it was Honda factory and complete with Honda part numbers. I think that some things are nearly impossible to find on Majestic unless you already know the number. The eStore site will zoom the drawings also and print out much clearer than Majestics. Of course, it's personal preference and what you're used to. I ordered my parts from Majestic since the prices were cheaper.