Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

help my del sol plss

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Default help my del sol plss

I have a problem and i think its big ;(.. well i got those fuel injectors from ebay for my del sol.. they didnt go in eassy and the plugs were a lil different but after a litle modification i was able to plug the new injectors and run the car.. the car was actualy running for 2 days.. and than it just stoped.. now when i turn the keys on i dont get anypower on my gauges or anything.. i mean the CD works and some lights for the heater but noting on the gauges i dont get the batery ot the engine light .. i got a new battery and i checked all the fuses but nothing.. sometimes..some of those lights starts blinking for a lil bit and if makes some kliking noise from where the fuses are udner the dash board but thats it.. still nothing.. is it the computer or what do i have to go after? i guess i will try to put my old incetors but its too late now.. its something alse.. thanks for the help!