Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Need some help with malfunctioning corner lights

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 07:55 PM
Default Need some help with malfunctioning corner lights

Alright i gotta 95 civic ex and my corners are screwin up. My left corner stays lit up when the lights are on but doesnt blink when i turn my blinker on. My right corner does not light up when the lights are on but blinks when i hit the blinker. Its not a burnt out bulb cause i checked that so if you guys have any suggestions on how to fix this problem help me out please.

Old 12-27-2005, 01:23 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Need some help with malfunctioning corner lights

I would check and see if the wiring has been tampered with. Are you the original owner? Any mods done to the headlights and such? I have the same problem and when I looked at the bulb socket it was different than the side that worked and one of the wires was loose. I tried to get it to work again but to no avail. I ordered a new bulb holder and the headlight rear gasket was missing so I ordered one of those also. Hope this helps!!

Here is a link to an exploded view!!! That site is very helpful!!!

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...DLIGHT+%281%29

Old 12-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Default RE: Need some help with malfunctioning corner lights

im not the orignal owner. There are no modifications to the headlights that i know of but i did hook up my gauges to the corner light wiring so there might be something wrong there. But ill get a voltmeter and check my wiring and fuses. Do you know which fuse goes to my corners because the previous guy did smoethin with the fuse box layout?