Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Weird noises :( need some help!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 09:23 PM
Exclamation Weird noises :( need some help!!

Hey guys new to the forum. I really am in desperate need for some help. I have a 92 honda civic. 5 spd.
First, I have a chirp coming from the clutch or clutch fork??? When we put my clutch in we greased everything and put in a new slave cylinder so?? Not really sure

Also, all of a sudden my car is chattering.. like chattering like its going to die when im starting in first gear, im not an inexperienced 5 spd driver so I know its not me and the clutch is only about 15k miles old...

I also have a weird noise coming down by the tranny possibly... Sounds like a bolt rattling around maybe?? (hard to describe) but it only makes noise when im not on the accelerator..

None of these have actually effected my cars performance and the noises never come with a weird feeling. I take great care of it and am not so sure whats going on

If you have any ideas please please let me know thanks.