Motorsports/Racing Any information and/or stories about all forms of racing are here!

Racing Under Covers = No Good

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 11:45 AM
shawty
Default Racing Under Covers = No Good

Wayy back when IDK if this is relevant b/c I was a Chevy owner at the time of this incident BUT.

I was on the strip where our usual suspects hang out stopped at a red light Me & my friend were jammin out to some song. I look over to my Left and theres this McFattie staring us down in a Slate colored charger black windows w/ the passenger window cracked. NO antennaes so I didn't think anything of it. Light turns green we both went at it stop about 3 lights down.. He slamms the charger in park rolls the window down and starts yelling at me im Like WTF is this guy serious. He then proceeds to flip the lights on and I'm just like "oh **** I'm going to jail" needless to say the laughter stopped. He told me that He will be watching me because what I did was highliy illegal and if he wasn't off duty he would have written me every ticket in the book for every thing he possibly could including every modifcation on the car as well as NOISE POLLUTION!!!! He went on his merry way...to Dunkin Donuts no lie. After it was all said and done I laughed hysterically. And thanked GOD I didn't get any more tickets!