New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

86 civic DX 1.3 L

Old 05-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Exclamation 86 civic DX 1.3 L

Hi everybody. I just bought a 1986 Honda Civic DX and it has a 1.3 Liter engine , I had the head rebuild but I do not have the torque Values and the sequence number of each head bolt , can any one please give me a web site were I can find a chart or info on how much pressure is applied per each turn and in what sequence is done?. I thank you in advance and hope to be a regular at this site . Best Regards .

Old 05-01-2012, 10:07 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by uslimited
Hi everybody. I just bought a 1986 Honda Civic DX and it has a 1.3 Liter engine , I had the head rebuild but I do not have the torque Values and the sequence number of each head bolt , can any one please give me a web site were I can find a chart or info on how much pressure is applied per each turn and in what sequence is done?. I thank you in advance and hope to be a regular at this site . Best Regards .
Honda / Acura Manuals - Hondahookup.com
take a look there. honestly, 99% of any questions you ask can be answered by Google. I've found this by my own experience. :P

Someone taught me that anything that you think of doing to your Honda, someone else has possibly done already, or thought about why it will or won't work. It has made deciding what sort of build to do much easier. You get to see what works, and what doesn't. It's neat!

Anyways, we're helpful regardless. This is a pretty friendly forum. Not many pre-92 Civic here, compared to the newer generations!

Search this Thread