New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Greeting from Italy

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 06:20 AM
Default Greeting from Italy

Greetings to all you Civic fans, enthusiasts and owners.

Before there are any comments on my English, I would just like to inform everyone that I am English, but not from the UK english. I was born and raised in Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) Africa. I moved to Italy in 2006 with my Italian wife (whose family moved to Rhodesia when she was 6 years old, hence she speaks English better than she speaks Italian).

I recently bought a 1995 or 1996 honda civic which runs very well but needs a bit of a face lift as the previous owner didn't seem to care too much for the appearance. Most of the work I can do myself and I would like to learn more about the car.

I will take some photos of the car and upload them to the gallery before the end of the weekend, I would like to know as much as possible about it as the registration book is not 100% clear about the model. I have done extensive research on the internet trying to find images of the exact model, but without luck, all the ones I have seen seem to have a slightly longer rear end (I could be totally wrong on this) It could be because I have seen angled images.

Anyway, I will save the rest for another thread.

Old 05-01-2008, 02:27 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Greeting from Italy

Welcome to HCF, people here are pretty nice and most know what they are talking about, post pics and ask away, the search feature up top is also a pretty handy tool. Good luck.