New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hello there HCF!! New here..

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 06:30 AM
Default Hello there HCF!! New here..

My name is Chris, I've been a TRUE Import man since before all the posers started poping up after Fast and Furious came out.. I grew up building Hot Rods with my Dad, but we ALWAYS had Nissan trucks. Of course we tweeked it as well. They are what got me hooked on Imports. Just the durablility after everything we put those trucks through they still ran amazing. But I will pick a Honda over all of them!! This is MY first Civic though. I have a 95 Civic DX that is currently sporting a B18b1 engine from a 98 Integra w/ a 2000 Civic Si transmission. Spec 6-puck clutch. Short ram Intake. Full Radiator. RS Type custom axle back exhaust. I have coil-overs up front with Neuspeed drop springs in the rear. some upper and lower braces. and interior is stock except the EP3 steering wheel... I have some big plans for it.. And so far what I've seen here. This looks like a great source for getting help on anything I'm unsure of or need a part.. etc... I don't claim to know everything! I do know a great deal, and I learn something new EVERY DAY!! I love it... Cars and Bikes are my passion! and Hondas are truly my favorite!! Hope to talk to ya'll soon!!

Old 01-18-2013, 06:44 AM

Welcome. post pics.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:52 AM
HCF Member

Welcome to the forum! put up some pics of your civic