New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hey You!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 12:27 AM

i have a 96 civic dx and i just got a 97 civic ex but no title and not running engine and everything is there , im planing to do a mini me swap but i need some help. hopefully someone will help me tnx..

Old 08-14-2008, 02:29 PM
Default hi

hey waz up ppl. well my name is ray and i dont own a civic but my bro does but i drive one of the best car is a s13 240sx man i love that car on the highway. so im here in ur forum to learn much about ur engines like b16 k20 and that and wher does it come from like wich car. i hate those ppl that call our car ricer wich there not. they should hear the chopper how the exhaust sound big and loud i think those are the fart cannon loud and slow. and mustage super are big winner like there owner.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:51 AM

hello, i cant seem to post

Old 09-26-2008, 11:05 PM
HCF Member

Okay, Okay
I joined!
Iv been sniping info for like the last 3 hours- learning all about Honda engines. I actually the proud owner of a 2004 RX8, and I dont want it to be my first VICTOM of a big HP upgrade. Muahaha.
I lover her and refuse to kill her with a turbo... Ill kill a Honda first lol. Nah just kidding. I just want to learn on a car that I currently have no emotional attachment to... Ok I lied. It's not emotional, it's FINANCIAL. I still owe way to much on her. Detonating mah DD would be pretty dumb. So you'll all have plenty of oppertunites to "flame" me as I ask questions which have probaly been answered a 'grip' of times already.

Last edited by Dreezy; 10-10-2008 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Bad grammar!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:10 PM

I got a 2007 Civic Si for my wife....now to find a factory intake for it...

Old 11-17-2008, 01:19 PM

Hey guys, my names steve and i just got my third honda. Its a 92 si hatch, its a gorgeous ble, and just cuz, i threw some duel exhaust action on it, everthing else is basic so far. I have tein springs, cold-air intake, sumioto spark plug wires. like i said i just bout the thing. I have some pics up already if you guys are interested. I;m here soley to learn all i can about my engine (d-16 Z6) and talk civi....... thats about it. nice meeting you all.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:06 AM
HCF Member

2000 SI
stock so far
exhaust and rims coming soon!

Old 01-27-2009, 07:27 PM
FRZ
HCF Member

Well, I just join today. I wasn't lurking for too long as I just got a civic over the weekend. I was looking for a website with info on what the ins and outs of the car is so I might learn a bit and know what to expect from it. My civic is 1995 DX 4/D. I haven't done much driving with it yet as it is not registered yet. Hopefully I will have that taking care of by next week. I already know that the car isn't in great condition except that it drives, for now. So I am reading as much as possible to find the best and easiest way to keep running and clean it up a bit.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:06 PM
Recognized HCF Member

Originally Posted by FRZ
Well, I just join today. I wasn't lurking for too long as I just got a civic over the weekend. I was looking for a website with info on what the ins and outs of the car is so I might learn a bit and know what to expect from it. My civic is 1995 DX 4/D. I haven't done much driving with it yet as it is not registered yet. Hopefully I will have that taking care of by next week. I already know that the car isn't in great condition except that it drives, for now. So I am reading as much as possible to find the best and easiest way to keep running and clean it up a bit.
Welcome.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:07 PM

Hello, I own a 2004 2 door stock civic with a 5 speed. Love that car!

Quick Reply: Hey You!