New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

i hate subject lines!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 11:53 AM
Default i hate subject lines!

Hi all...

i recently bought an '01 manual ex coupe and looooove it! it's a great upgrade from my '96 tercel. i work at a dealership, so i was able to get a great deal on it. eventually i'll try to get a pic of it up. it's white, and i just had the windows tinted in 5%. wouldn't you know it, two days later i was harrassed by a "law enforcement official", also known as a rent-a-cop. he ticketed me because i took the temp tag out for an HOUR to put it in a plastic cover and put it where the plates go, because with the tint, you couldn't see it in my back window. anyway, after i showed him proof of ownership, he took the ticket back and proceeded to tell me that i need to remove my tint. he said even though he can't ticket me in town for it, a state trooper could see it on the highway and give me a fine. whatever....he's a moron. my sister has a truck and we put the 5% on her windows too, and her truck was parked right next to where he was standing...and he didn't say a thing to her! sorry, had to rant about that.

anyway, i don't know much about modifying cars, but thought i'd join this anyway....i might learn something! hope to hear back from some of you....i've had not so much luck with another civic forum, so i'm hoping the people on here are nicer!

Old 05-20-2005, 03:46 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: i hate subject lines!

and i just had the windows tinted in 5%
Freakin sweet dude. Screw that rent-a-flop and his lack of purpose in life.

i might learn something
Keep reading posts and worlds of knowledge concerning this type of car are yours.

Old 05-20-2005, 11:23 PM

hehe...i'm sure he was pissed off because he recently realized how lame his job is, and he had to take it out on me. anyway, i've learned a lot so far just from reading a few posts on here. also, i'm a dudette

Old 05-21-2005, 02:25 AM
NTX
HCF Member

good to have you, hope you like it here.