New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Just bought a 2004 civic!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 04:24 PM
Default Just bought a 2004 civic!

What's up everyone? Just picked up this 2004 Civic Coupe DX for $1,600 from a friend of mine.
I absolutely love the car. I Also own a 2014 Accord coupe but I couldn't pass up this Civic for such a low price.
Plus, it makes it difficult to recognize me with a second car (so my crazy jealous ex-girlfriends don't see me lol).
It also gives me something to do on weekends (besides dating more crazy jealous girls).
It has 173,000 miles on it. One owner (my friend bought it brand new and kept it all these years). He took excellent care of the car.
It has all the following done to it:
- New timing belt
- New brakes
- New transmission oil
- New motor oil
- New engine and cabin air filters
- New spark plugs
- Wheel alignment
He also transferred me all the maintenance records. Didn't miss a single scheduled maintenance.
He was going to keep it but we made a deal and I got it for the price listed above. I think that's almost the price of the maintenance
It runs like a beauty. I will be posting videos and pictures with some upgrades that I'll be doing to it.
Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks for checking out this thread. Have a great day, fellow Honda owners.

Attached Thumbnails Just bought a 2004 civic!-1.jpg   Just bought a 2004 civic!-2.jpg   Just bought a 2004 civic!-interior.jpg   Just bought a 2004 civic!-fullsizerender.jpg