New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

just new to the forum.. lovin the honda..

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Talking just new to the forum.. lovin the honda..

hey all you guys and girls out in hondaphile land!! so here i am on the civic forum so that i can learn a little more about these little e-cars. this is the first time that i've delved into one of these little things. i'm use to the best size up, like accords. that's my passion. and rotarys. gotta love the rx7. i still have 3 of those at home.

but, i've recently found myself taking on a project for my friend so that he could have a fast @$$ car. and he LOVES the ej coupe. so, now that he's found it, he's havin me tune the damn thing. and don't get me wrong, i do love honda, no matter what. but, DAMN these things are small!!

i am really excited though to see this turbo jdm b16a fly with the s300 attatched. never had one of those before. so now i get to play tuner dude, and see how much i actually know about the finer points of real tuning.

so, wish me luck on this venture that i've aquired, and maybe someday, i'l get to race you..