New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New chick on the block.

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 08:43 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: New chick on the block.

ORIGINAL: Try.Fail.Repeat

Eventually I'd like to do an engine swap to a better D-series. Can't exactly afford to go B-series right now....It is nice to dream about though.[sm=Awwww.gif]

So for now I'm going to work on the cosmetic and then once I get more cash saved up I'll get into the internals....
Welcome to the Forum

Please don't do that, please! Don't go ricer style. Stay as a sleeper. Gurantee retard muscles heads will look at you and try to race you thinking they will burn you. Give them an element of suprise and burn them. Stay Safe, Stay Sleeper

Old 12-16-2007, 06:02 PM
HCF Member

+1 for the none ricer statis...save ur money an get would u like for the engine...nothings more embersing then have a car that looks fast but slow as a snail...

Old 12-16-2007, 06:18 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: civic_burns_all

Eventually I'd like to do an engine swap to a better D-series. Can't exactly afford to go B-series right now....It is nice to dream about though.[sm=Awwww.gif]

So for now I'm going to work on the cosmetic and then once I get more cash saved up I'll get into the internals....
Welcome to the Forum

Please don't do that, please! Don't go ricer style. Stay as a sleeper. Gurantee retard muscles heads will look at you and try to race you thinking they will burn you. Give them an element of suprise and burn them. Stay Safe, Stay Sleeper

what r u guys kidding, do what you want its ur car... as long as u dont go with a 10ft spoiler and stupid chrome wheels i dont concider you a ricer , nothing wrong with focusing on cosmeticifiits done tasteful

Old 12-17-2007, 10:46 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ic892003

ORIGINAL: civic_burns_all

Welcome to the Forum

what r u guys kidding, do what you want its ur car... as long as u dont go with a 10ft spoiler and stupid chrome wheels i dont concider you a ricer , nothing wrong with focusing on cosmeticifiits done tasteful
Any cosmetic modification= rice rockets
Rice Rockets= PURE RICER

you should be demoting ricers not encourage people to be one. Unless you are creating a show stopper car, there is no need for your car to look like its for racing. Face it, its a civic, its a total econo box. Its not meant to look like a rally or f1 formula race car.

Old 12-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Administrator

i love the new si sedans wooooot

Old 12-18-2007, 05:49 AM

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GETTING A FEW EXTERIOR MODS, BUT SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GET YOUR ENGINE SWAP FIRST! MAKE NO MISTAKE YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THAT! ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE IS TO JUST TURBOCHARGE THE MOTOR YOU HAVE NOW. EITHER WAY YOU WILL DEFINITELY HAVE THE POWER AND THEN YOU CAN LOOK GOOD GOING FAST!

Old 12-19-2007, 05:31 AM
HCF Member

Haha Wow! I don't plan on turning my car into a "total ricer".... In fact I cannot stand seeing those hideous aluminum racing wings on ANY car as well as tacky body kits that are done half a$$ and not even primed and painted....Let me tell you, there are plenty of cars that I've seen around my city like that. MY car is only really going to change on the outside with a bit of cancer removal, new headlights, tail lights, 15in rims, MAYBE a front and rear lip and sideskirts.......Nothing outlandish. Plus I plan on sticking with the same black paintjob, just freshen it up with a new coat and a shot of clear after we take care of the problem areas.

Old 12-19-2007, 07:53 AM
HCF Member

good luck and dont forget the pics!

We at HCF love to see the pics