New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New to the Civic world

Old 03-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Default New to the Civic world

Hello everyone! My 92 Integra finally died after 240k miles and I was forced to look for a new car. Luckily, I was able to get a decent deal on a 2003 Civic EX. My intention is to keep the new car clean and pretty much stock but I have already added an AEM SRI to it(gotta give it some noise)

I stumbled across this site in my efforts to search for a way to replace my front speakers. Stock ones are the suck. I was pleasantly surprised to find a dedicated Civic forum where we can discuss the specifics of our cars.

My plan for my car at the moment is to add a front and rear upper strut just to give it that extra bit of handling. I am used to driving a lowered Integra with a B16, CAI, Headers, Exhaust, Pulleys, Fuel Rail and Regulator, and every possible strut bar made for that car. It was kinda nice to drive but it was certainly getting old.

So far, I love my (new to me) Civic. This forum seems to really address most of the topics that I would inquire about so I am happy to become a part of it.