New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New to forums

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Default New to forums

Hey whats up! I'm Dan and I'm from the Daytona area.

I've had my car for about two years now, been running great! Unfortunitely I was a dumbass and got into an at fault accident recently, not too bad; insurance covered most of it. It damaged the front bumper and the passenger side light so I had to get those replaced and I hit the other guys rear passengers side tire. Definitely going to feel the pain for the next few years in insurance but its all good, noone was hurt and I learned my lesson. Still looks brand new

My name pretty much says it all, its a white, five speed, 99 LX sedan model and completely stock so far. I was thinking about doing a mini me, so I looked into them and was pretty damned confused on half the stuff in the DIY guides I found; that and this is my daily driver and only car. If I mess up something I'll be pretty screwed so I don't want to take any chances with that . I still might do one if the cost of having a mechanic put one on are decent. If I can get a mini me done, I'll probably go ahead and get a new header, exhaust, intake and maybe some rims later on down the road.

PS. If anyone lives in the area and wouldn't mind helping with the swap PST! Don't have any parts yet, but will order them once I know I can do it.