New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New Here

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 02:47 AM
Default New Here

Hiya fellas.

Not really a huge honda civic fan tbh, I dont really even like most import tuners, but to each his own.

Anyways, thought I'd introduce myself so you wouldnt be alarmed when I chime in on your conversations and whatnot. My sig tells you what I'm driving... anyways, hi?

Old 07-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Default RE: New Here

WELCOME! anyones welcome just so long as they behave

Old 07-02-2006, 01:36 PM
HCF Member

welcome to the forum!

Old 07-02-2006, 05:12 PM
HCF Member

hello, just to start a conversation what are you into? just keeping a car stock or modifying it in anyway?

Old 07-03-2006, 04:28 AM

Needs new paint, a couple of body panels, hoping to get a new paint job so I can put a boomerang antenna on the trunk

Old 07-03-2006, 02:22 PM
HCF Member

MAn I think I have seen that kind of car on pimp my ride... you need to rice out your buick, bro. Go nuts with it, add flames, lower it to the ground... wide stubby tires, body kit... Im telling ya, you will have a buick that is like nothing else![:'(] Welcome to the forum.

Old 07-03-2006, 06:44 PM

ORIGINAL: TheMoogly

MAn I think I have seen that kind of car on pimp my ride... you need to rice out your buick, bro. Go nuts with it, add flames, lower it to the ground... wide stubby tires, body kit... Im telling ya, you will have a buick that is like nothing else![:'(] Welcome to the forum.
Actually... No.

I'd prefer not to ruin my car and make myself look like an idiot in the process. It doesnt need a wing that comes 3 feet off the trunk as im sure a 4000lb buick is not in need of any downforceto keep it hugging the pavement, I'm not going to put 2 17 inch chrome wheels on one side and leave the others steelies because I cant afford all four. I dont intent to put a muffler the size of my head on it so my car, which has alot of power, can sound like a lawnmower with a broken throttle. And flame decals, do not add horsepower, contrary to ricer popular belief.

My car is already nice, I would simply like to take away the blemishes it has received over the past decade.

Old 07-03-2006, 07:06 PM
HCF Member

Yeah sometimes all a car needs is a good restoration and it will look real good. But for the rest of us, we like to go a little wild and crazy on our cars.

Old 07-03-2006, 10:17 PM

ORIGINAL: cyberx32

Yeah sometimes all a car needs is a good restoration and it will look real good. But for the rest of us, we like to go a little wild and crazy on our cars.
Entirely your perogative, I may not agree with some of the silly mods that are done to cars, but its unwise not to respect someones enthusiasm for their ride.

Old 07-03-2006, 10:44 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Apathy

ORIGINAL: TheMoogly

Actually... No.

I'd prefer not to ruin my car and make myself look like an idiot in the process. It doesnt need a wing that comes 3 feet off the trunk as im sure a 4000lb buick is not in need of any downforceto keep it hugging the pavement, I'm not going to put 2 17 inch chrome wheels on one side and leave the others steelies because I cant afford all four. I dont intent to put a muffler the size of my head on it so my car, which has alot of power, can sound like a lawnmower with a broken throttle. And flame decals, do not add horsepower, contrary to ricer popular belief.

My car is already nice, I would simply like to take away the blemishes it has received over the past decade.
I'm just gonna go ahead and guess that Moogs was making a joke. And if he wasn't.... we'll have to have a chat.

And welcome to the forum Apathy. Your name kinda bums me out. [8D]

(I would like to argue with you about the flame decals, though. I want to see proof on the track that they don't add HP. )