New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New kid from FL

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Default New kid from FL

Hey guys, mines name Jon and I'm 17 years old. I have an automatic 95' civic coupe DX. I'm looking to get into the tuner world and any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Here's my car...

Rims were free from some friends and were way better than the rusted stock ones

Name:  IMG_1013-1.png
Views: 22
Size:  545.3 KB

Old 03-23-2011, 02:34 PM
HCF Member

welcome to HCF

the wheels do not match the theme of the car. other than that it's a nice looking civic.

if you dont have enough save up on a new set of wheels you can clean the steelies and paint them black. It would still look better than those ones you have on. Or you can see if you can get any trades on craigslist

Old 03-23-2011, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by sfazngiants
welcome to HCF

the wheels do not match the theme of the car. other than that it's a nice looking civic.

if you dont have enough save up on a new set of wheels you can clean the steelies and paint them black. It would still look better than those ones you have on. Or you can see if you can get any trades on craigslist
Yeah, they're just a temporary set.

I need to get some body work done considering there is server dents and creases in the car, but I was just recently backed into in the front driver-side fender, so that's going to start the body work procedure and then I plan to paint the car.

I'm thinking of going with either a black or a dark blue, but I kind of want to go with a black with white accents theme so I'm leaning towards black.