New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New member from Wisconsin

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 02:17 PM
HCF Member

Since some members are looking at this car here, I might as well share all that the car has. Again, I did purchase the car brand new, and have customized it a little. Aside from the wheels and tail lights, I have purchased and installed:
AEM cold-air intake
DC Sports 4-2-1 one piece ceramic coated header
iApex WSII Cat-back exhaust
Energy Suspension polyurethane engine mount inserts
Skunk2 coilovers
Skunk2 front upper control arms with camber adjustment
Skunk2 rear camber links
B&M short throw shifter with discontinued DC Sports shift ***
Alpine CDA-9887 CD/MP3/WMA/AAC/iPod Receiver
Honda factory floor mats

I switched the lubricants to synthetic at 7,000 miles with Mobile running exclusively in the crankcase and Red Line in the transmission. at 60k miles I started running AMSoil in the tranny. I had the car corner balanced and aligned at Big Bear Tire in Occonomowoc, WI who does an excellent job and I would recommend them to anyone. The windows are tinted with 35% tint all around (excluding windshield). And I have taken excellent car of this car. The only down-side is that some low-life or low-lives have broken the passenger side widow and stolen the gauge cluster, head-rests and floor mats along with the original alpine head unit and all my CD's. I had the insurance company replace everything with brand new Honda factory parts. The only problem is that the Si is one of three vehicles that cannot have the odometer changed easily so it currently reads 12k and change. It had 61,125 when it was stolen, and anyone who looks the car over will have no doubt that this car has low mileage. Its still raining here in North-eastern Wisconsin and I will have more photos to share soon, especially after I get some different taillights.