New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

new to the site not the seen

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 03:47 PM
HCF Member
Default new to the site not the seen

hello all im new to the site. just picked up my first civic for 100 bucks. its a 4 door eg 93, and its 5 speed. ya its got 250,xxx miles on it but its clean. its all there. dude sold it to me thinking the engine blew. well dont get mad but it was only a dead battery. lol ya im serious. well its in project mode as we speek. i have the interior stripped and is being re painted. it was nasty brown. well this car never came in black so i will make it black. most of it is black now waiting on the carpet kit to re install. i got a set of gsr seats black leather. im getting it painted complet at my shop. i have a b18 out a 99 ls waiting for me to pay for it. a heat dipped head with new parts on it ratted at 12k rpm.but all in all its a project so i am taking it a step at a time. pics soon of the progress i have made. i also would love some ideas of a paint job. solid, 2 tone, 3 tone what ever it may be let me know. but thats a lil info on my car. but for now nice site and i hope to meet some ppl.
kyle

Old 04-16-2008, 04:09 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: new to the site not the seen

Welcome to HCF, but man that car got some serious milage I dont know if it is wise to invest a lot of money in it, but it your call and I hope you have fun with it. Post some pictures of your progress with your project.
Good luck with it.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:28 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: new to the site not the seen

well thanks man im glad to be here. but ya your right 250 plus on it is high. but its a honda and not to glote or anything but im the parts mngre for a body shop so i got the hooks up. lol we yes pics soon. its mint green nasty color but its all there no rust seen yet and it was wll taken care of as far as it goes. so ya im happy and you guys can see the progress as i go.