New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

As Promised.. Pics of my ride :D

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Default As Promised.. Pics of my ride :D

So i went out to the parents place a dug my civic out of the snow.

this is how i found it.. i walked back there and was like. "wait.. what? where did it go? oohhhhhh there it is.." lol
Name:  IMG_0528.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  40.9 KB

there was a huge ***** of iced up snow on the hood/windshield/roof. took me close to half an hour to chip it all off. I ended up breaking my snow brush because of it..
Name:  IMG_0531.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  54.0 KB

and after about an hour total of snow moving/clearing i finally found the whole car
Name:  IMG_0560.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  54.5 KB

This is what was done as far as side trim deletion goes before i got my hands on it.. this will be one of the first things that I'm going to complete on the car
Name:  IMG_0538.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  34.1 KB

And the passenger side hasn't been touched yet..
Name:  IMG_0564.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  52.1 KB

And heres a shot of the back end. it does already have a lip on the rear aswell as the front and side skirts. Do the Ex models come with these lips? or only the Si models? the registration says Si but i did a Vin check and it said Ex.. so I'm unsure at this point.
Name:  IMG_0559.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  28.1 KB

First look at the interior.. looks very clean if you ask me..
Name:  IMG_0539.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  35.6 KB

and the driver side door panel. the passenger side door panel is in great shape too
Name:  IMG_0540.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  32.4 KB

This the ONLY visual thing that is wrong with the interior that i saw
Name:  IMG_0541.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  48.3 KB

but then again i have a leak somewhere.. i think it may just be that there is no side trim on the drivers side because there is no ice anywhere else in the vehicle but there is a **** load of condensation all frozen on the windows.
Name:  IMG_0542.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  49.7 KB

But on a brighter note these are the speakers i have in the rear deck. Infinity something or others.. lol
Name:  IMG_0563.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  28.0 KB

And now the first look into the engine bay. I had to jimmy the cable from the inside. it wasn't hooked into the part that allows the lever to pull the cable.
Name:  IMG_0547.jpg
Size:  71.8 KB

There has been something or other retrofitted. but only god knows what it is.. asked my brother about it and he said it's probably the A/C refrigerant. from R12 refrigerant to R134a refrigerant.
Name:  IMG_0549.jpg
Size:  22.5 KB

And now inside the trunk. it looks alot better in there than i remember it looking.. sorry for the multiples.. couldn't get a wide shot to get it all..
Name:  IMG_0535.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  59.8 KB
Name:  IMG_0534.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  62.4 KB

and body filler got left in here for me to finish the side trim deletion now lets just hope the cold didn't ruin it
Name:  IMG_0533.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  39.6 KB

And inside the spare donut.. errmmm.. tire well.. is all the other stuff for me to finish the body work power sander, spare sand paper, paint and primer, and not one but two!! pioneer stereos (possibly fried).
Name:  IMG_0537.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  50.9 KB

Anyways.. For free I'd say its in pretty damn good shape For now i still don't know a whole heck of a lot about the car but as it stands its gonna be one fun project for me although its going to be a long drawn process. I've got a baby boy due in July and all of my time and money cannot go to the car. hell i'm already living pay cheque to pay cheque with my job. sucks *** -.- sorry about the large pictures.. i resized them all in photobucket but they didn't resize in here.. re-copied and pasted the links but stil no difference.. if a mod could resize these pictures that would be awesome

Well guys what do you all think of my ride

edit - guess the pictures re-sized themselves.. nvm on that

Last edited by Synyster_Civic; 03-06-2011 at 11:19 PM.