Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Moderator is a PUNK AZZ Bitch

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 12:56 AM
Banned
Default Moderator is a PUNK AZZ Bitch

This Reaper2022 the moderator with the computer Muskules for this section is a real jerk .. Yea that's right you POPEYE wanna be. I will take this 4400 lb truck and run circles around your punk AZZ. and still get 14 MPG .. I come on here to try and sell a good product and some smack dog pimple faced ***** starts selling me chit. I know rules are rules but I ASKED FIRST IN MY THREAD FOR HELP... If your selling a boat , you don't go the the desert and put a For sale sign on it , your better off near some river or lake or an area that caters to boaters. So this is the way to run a forum , who elected you moderator , your little sister. Alter my posts, funny huh, yea I'm laughing You crack smokers are lame totally lame . Go ahead tough guy Ban Me , you already soiled my name. no one in here would buy anything from me now ,with your sarcastic remarks about me .. Your the douche' bag not me.. Learn you say, I owned a Honda before some of you were born back in 1975 , yea it was a car. Alright close this thread too, it's 4:45 am over here in Jersey waiting for a reply .. I guess I stumbled across the worst Honda forum in the country. Listen up !!! Uncle Ben is having a sale on rice at ACME supplys are limited so act now!!! See you at ATCO or maple grove

Last edited by huffentuff; 02-24-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:21 AM
Banned

WOW do I feel better, like they say it is what it is!!! In theory it all works!!!

Old 02-24-2009, 01:38 AM
Banned

i think he's mad

Old 02-24-2009, 04:23 AM
Cat Fuсker

Lol..

Old 02-24-2009, 04:59 AM
HCF Member

You're nothing more than a waste of *** skin that was better left unwiped. You god awful putrid excuse of useless existence. If stupidity was a person, and it had 3 way sex with ugly and rancid milk, you would be the turd left in the diaper of the offspring. There is no lower uncompromising worthlessness than you. You are worthless divided by zero.

Old 02-24-2009, 05:08 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

/yourexistenceonthisforum