HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Non-Honda Discussion (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/non-honda-discussion-93/)
-   -   Nissan carnage (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/non-honda-discussion-93/nissan-carnage-85964/)

scrapn92lx 10-20-2010 04:03 AM

Nissan carnage

Some good ol burnouts in my previous ride, before i took it back to the bank. Was missing it a little bit so i thought id share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9_nRCmITDI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tal8D8FlWQE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zORdqxXsyX4

Forty04 10-20-2010 04:45 AM

So, the car was deemed "no longer yours," and you took it out, beat the **** out of it, and then returned it?

N0safebetdx 10-20-2010 06:18 AM

I dislike Sentras.....

:/

Kenny-g 10-20-2010 07:55 AM

I love sentras! But burnouts on a back/country road? And i have the same Q as Forty...you tore it up before returning it? Kinda efffed up.

scrapn92lx 10-20-2010 01:39 PM

No, it was still mine when i ripped on it but i knew i couldnt afford it anymore, this was about a month or two before i took it back. This car was a beast and i put alot of money into it that i wasnt going to get back, so i had some fun with it before it went. Its really not a big deal to do burnouts or ****ed up to do before it went back to the bank i really had alot of money rapped up in this thing and wasnt going to let the bank benefit too much off of my hard work. $9k subtracting from $13k is what was left. Not including mods, and the bank benefited a little bit from the auction at $4,600. No i didnt get any money back.

90 Civic 10-20-2010 06:39 PM

I'm not a Nissan fan at all. I bought a Nissan pickup once brand new & it was a BIG LEMON. Nissan was no help & were just SOBs. So that was it for Nissan & me. I would not own one if they gave one to me.

Kenny-g 10-20-2010 07:02 PM

Yah I now own a used 02 Frontier and so far so good reliability wise but ive only owned it for 2 weeks. Put over 300 miles on it though in that time period :eek: I got it from a Ford dealership though so I dont know about the customer service (being good or bad) from a legit Nissan dealer :D

Superfly 10-20-2010 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by scrapn92lx (Post 739269)
No, it was still mine when i ripped on it but i knew i couldnt afford it anymore, this was about a month or two before i took it back. This car was a beast and i put alot of money into it that i wasnt going to get back, so i had some fun with it before it went. Its really not a big deal to do burnouts or ****ed up to do before it went back to the bank i really had alot of money rapped up in this thing and wasnt going to let the bank benefit too much off of my hard work. $9k subtracting from $13k is what was left. Not including mods, and the bank benefited a little bit from the auction at $4,600. No i didnt get any money back.

So you spent money you didn't have on a car you couldn't afford...and then, because you couldn't pay for it, the bank takes it away...and you make the bank out to be the bad guy?

Step up and own that it's you who messed up. You'd get more respect (at least from me). It's not like we haven't made stupid financial decisions...we are car guys after all :D

And that does suck to have something you've so much work into be taken away :(

Forty04 10-21-2010 03:50 AM

I agree with Superfly, this was an incredibly immature way to handle the situation.

This is the kind of BS that makes buying used vehicles a TOTAL pain in the ass

scrapn92lx 10-21-2010 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by Superfly (Post 739308)
So you spent money you didn't have on a car you couldn't afford...and then, because you couldn't pay for it, the bank takes it away...and you make the bank out to be the bad guy?

Step up and own that it's you who messed up. You'd get more respect (at least from me). It's not like we haven't made stupid financial decisions...we are car guys after all :D

And that does suck to have something you've so much work into be taken away :(

No bud, i lost my job i am unemployed right now recieving unemployment, thats why i couldnt afford it anymore, i was making very good money working for kraft foods thats how i payed for the modifications and the payments, im not trying to be a dick but some of you seem to have nothing good to say at all thanks for your negetive 2 cents. Im just a guy who loves cars and everything about them. This was a huge loss for me and it upsets me to see comments like this. Us gearheads need to stick together and not put each other down for whatever reason. Im sure everyone has ripped on a car back in the day i guess i never really grew up.

Forty04 10-21-2010 07:59 AM

So, you want gearheads to stick together, but it's okay to pre-junk someone else's potential project?

Makes sense.

reaper2022 10-21-2010 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by scrapn92lx (Post 739269)
i really had alot of money rapped up in this thing and wasnt going to let the bank benefit too much off of my hard work. $9k subtracting from $13k is what was left. Not including mods, and the bank benefited a little bit from the auction at $4,600. No i didnt get any money back.

Welcome to modifying cars. They're never worth what you put into them and you'll never get the money you put in back; the vast majority of cars are expenses, not investments.

And I'm with forty on this one. Burnouts before getting your car repossessed is retarded. You knew you couldn't afford it any more, so you beat the hell out of it? How is that any different than beating the hell out of it after finding out it is going to be repossessed?

Forty04 10-21-2010 08:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Grow up, lol.

YOU are the immature one here, not us. I'm 27 years old, educated, married, own my own my home and am steadily nearing the end of making car payments on a ~$20k car. All of which was paid for through hard work and making my own money. My mom is a secretary and my Dad is a prison guard, we're hardly "flossin." Attachment 9153

They did everything they could to make sure we all had a good life, and it's those values being instilled in me that resulted in the person I am today. I learned at an early age to appreciate everything you have and to respect other's and their property.

scrapn92lx 10-21-2010 08:59 AM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/cry_baby.jpg

cry about it.

Forty04 10-21-2010 09:05 AM

Sweet triple post brah.

umadbrah?

Pretty obvious that you're the only one cryin here. You're just mad cause no one is impressed by terrible nuetral drop burnouts lolol

scrapn92lx 10-21-2010 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Forty04 (Post 739343)
So, you want gearheads to stick together, but it's okay to pre-junk someone else's potential project?

Makes sense.

Originally Posted by Forty04 (Post 739367)
Sweet triple post brah.

umadbrah?

Pretty obvious that you're the only one cryin here. You're just mad cause no one is impressed by terrible nuetral drop burnouts lolol

yeah im a little pissed off, but as you can see from the beginning of the thread ur really the the one whos been crying about doing burnouts, from the guy with a subaru on his signature. WRONG FORUM BUD.

Forty04 10-21-2010 09:11 AM

Check the join date BRAH, I was drivin Civics when you were in Diapers. I need more out of life than a Civic could provide.

ustillmad?

theblackpearl 10-21-2010 09:16 AM

Makes sense.

Lol, very nice

scrapn92lx 10-21-2010 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Forty04 (Post 739370)
Check the join date BRAH, I was drivin Civics when you were in Diapers. I need more out of life than a Civic could provide.

ustillmad?

please explain how u were driving civics while i was in diapers, im listening! again wrong forum. Let me post some more vids so u can just expode in a mental crying breakdown about someone doing burnouts and how it is soooooooooooo wrong.

scrapn92lx 10-21-2010 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Forty04 (Post 739370)

ustillmad?

waiting to see some pics of these so called civics.

Forty04 10-21-2010 09:22 AM

You're embarassing yourself by bein' so mad brah.

It's just the internet, let it go.

It's called sarcasm by the way, please refer to my user title. I bought, built, blew up, swapped and rebuilt my civic years ago. Figured it was time to move on to a better platform, and that I did.

btw, this is the RIGHT forum for me, since I'm an Admin ;)

Forty04 10-21-2010 09:27 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by scrapn92lx (Post 739373)
waiting to see some pics of these so called civics.

Here you go, son...

Attachment 9150

Attachment 9151

Attachment 9152

Any questions?

scrapn92lx 10-21-2010 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Forty04 (Post 739374)
You're embarassing yourself by bein' so mad brah.

It's just the internet, let it go.

It's called sarcasm by the way, please refer to my user title. I bought, built, blew up, swapped and rebuilt my civic years ago. Figured it was time to move on to a better platform, and that I did.

btw, this is the RIGHT forum for me, since I'm an Admin ;)

Yup your the man right? Still wrong forum heres a link for u to get on the right track, i think your a little slow but this can be a start.

http://www.thesubaruforum.com/

scrapn92lx 10-21-2010 09:34 AM

WOW not bad ebay turbo kit, how much hp did you get from the ;ainted valve cover? Looks like someone got a little careless with all those wires hanging around. You said civics not one civic, must have been some huge hp gains while boosting a sohc d16y8 and the sentra non turbo all motor qr25 would just droooop a dukie on it.

Superfly 10-21-2010 09:37 AM

^Whine is spelled wrong in your sig fyi.

That really does suck about you job....seems like a better thing would have been to take all the aftermarket parts off and sell them separately.

Makes sense.

Dude's gotta point though, but it seems

Originally Posted by scrapn92lx (Post 739369)
yeah im a little pissed off, but as you can see from the beginning of the thread ur really the the one whos been crying about doing burnouts, from the guy with a subaru on his signature. WRONG FORUM BUD.

What does owning a Subie have anything to do with burnouts? I think of flying down dirt roads and drifting around dirt turns. But whatever

And you obvioulsy don't know anything about boosting D16s. You can get a ton of power out of them

Forty04 10-21-2010 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by scrapn92lx (Post 739376)
Yup your the man right? Still wrong forum heres a link for u to get on the right track, i think your a little slow but this can be a start.

http://www.thesubaruforum.com/

I've been a member on NASIOC for about 4 years, only owned the Subaru for 3, I must be slow?

Originally Posted by scrapn92lx (Post 739377)
WOW not bad ebay turbo kit, how much hp did you get from the ;ainted valve cover? Looks like someone got a little careless with all those wires hanging around. You said civics not one civic, must have been some huge hp gains while boosting a sohc d16y8 and the sentra non turbo all motor qr25 would just droooop a dukie on it.

Nothing "ebay" about that kit brah. I bought the main pieces (turbo, oil lines, and a couple other odds and ends) from a buddy and spent 6 months piecing together everything else. Sorry I'm not into just slapping ebay CAI's on my motor and calling it a day ;)

Sentras are terribly slow stock. I mean, you had to roll backwards down a damn hill to get the burnout going. Srsly?

My Civic was not fast at all, but it was quick and a ton of fun to drive with the suspension mods and added power.

scrapn92lx 10-21-2010 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Superfly (Post 739378)
^Whine is spelled wrong in your sig fyi.

That really does suck about you job....seems like a better thing would have been to take all the aftermarket parts off and sell them separately.

Dude's gotta point though, but it seems

What does owning a Subie have anything to do with burnouts? I think of flying down dirt roads and drifting around dirt turns. But whatever

And you obvioulsy don't know anything about boosting D16s. You can get a ton of power out of them

Yea its whatever, but he didnt have to be such an ass hole from the begining of the thread it was for viewing enjoyment not for trying to make a point as some people just cant leave well enough alone and want to cause problems im not trying to cause probs but im not gonna sit here and read about some dumb bs.

and subie doesnt have anything to do with burnouts its the fact that dude doesnt even own a honda he owns a subaru and is on a honda forum, like i said like 4 times already WRONG FORUM.

scrapn92lx 10-21-2010 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Forty04 (Post 739379)
I've been a member on NASIOC for about 4 years, only owned the Subaru for 3, I must be slow?

Nothing "ebay" about that kit brah. I bought the main pieces (turbo, oil lines, and a couple other odds and ends) from a buddy and spent 6 months piecing together everything else. Sorry I'm not into just slapping ebay CAI's on my motor and calling it a day ;)

Sentras are terribly slow stock. I mean, you had to roll backwards down a damn hill to get the burnout going. Srsly?

My Civic was not fast at all, but it was quick and a ton of fun to drive with the suspension mods and added power.

I had to roll backwards? Obviously you didnt watch the videos. I was on a flat road the only backwars roll was on the wet burnout video and i was backing up from the burnout before, watch the spec v vs silverado i was in 3rd gear on dry pavement. And the ser spec v does have a decent amout of power, beating a gsr and a 1.8 turbo VW to 100mph. Come on get your facts strait.

Superfly 10-21-2010 09:59 AM

Reaper2022 doesn't have a Civic either and he's a mod too. Just because they don't own a Civic doesn't mean they don't know their stuff and don't love Civics.

No offense, but no one enjoyed watching you thrash a car just because could. I could understand if you were racing or auto-crossing it... but you weren't

Honestly I think forty's posts are completely justified, up until about the middle of the second page....then both of you started going at each other.

Forty04 10-21-2010 10:00 AM

I'm well aware of my facts, thanks. I looked into the SE-R's the second year they were out, even test drove one. They are fairly stout for a sport-economy car, but there were too many lingering issues with them at the time. IIRC the first couple production years came complete with an "Eats it's own intake manifold" option, and I wasn't havin that..

By the time they cleared that up, the body style had gotten SUPER ugly and I had decided that was done driving FWD cars as daily drivers....

Forty04 10-21-2010 10:03 AM

Superfly is correct, I began fishing a page or so ago, lol

Fact of the matter is, I've been here so long that I've made some pretty good friends. Theres no reason to leave just because I don't own a Civic anymore.

Honestly, look at what you named this thread, and then tell me, with a straight face, that your intent was not to beat on a car that you knew had to be returned.

scrapn92lx 10-21-2010 10:15 AM

Are you ready 2 suck my balls now?

Forty04 10-21-2010 10:30 AM

umad?

Forty04 10-21-2010 10:33 AM

Werrrd, It's all good man. I do enjoy stirring the pot, anything to get this forum moving once in a while. I'm not really a jerk, just been around the game long enough to know when someones yankin' chains, and I'm always willing to call em out on it. If it blows up in my face, so be it, I aint got no shame!

XGSR and I butted heads as mentioned but hell, what else is the internet for really? :D

Forty04 10-21-2010 10:48 AM

I can certainly suggest it to the higher ups. As much authority as we do have, this like this need to be brought in at the programmer level.

StifflersMom 10-21-2010 10:53 AM

Nissan is the worst fuсking car ever built. Doing burnouts in one is admitting to having a tiny pee-pee and not being able to afford a real car. Having a car repoed is like signing off on your own uselessness. Really, you couldn't find a job doing construction while you don't have work? You have any idea how many road construction projects Obama financed? Go jump off a fuсking bridge onto a railroad and get run over by a freight train.

reaper2022 10-21-2010 01:21 PM

El. Oh. El.

Hey newfag, you realize regular members can't hard-delete posts meaning staff members can still choose to read your "deleted" posts, right? How does having a 10-year old mustang make me have lots of mommy and daddy's money? I'm sorry you couldn't afford to make payments on a 4 (almost 5) year old econobox, and most of all I'm sorry you thought a Sentra was worth modifying.

jprommel 10-21-2010 03:40 PM

win LOL

WellFedHobo 10-21-2010 03:48 PM

Thread delivers.

Kenny-g 10-21-2010 04:07 PM

Jesus this thread is like a reality Show brought to our forum :D

Wheres the POPCORN?! :p

OP there are lot of members here who dont have civics anymore...they used to but now have had to move on because of personal or not so personal reasons ;)

And i swear, If i have to read "AGAIN, WRONG FORUM" from this guy one more time ima vomit...its annoying!