Non-Honda Discussion Discussion of all other makes and models takes place here!

Nissan carnage

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 04:03 AM
Banned
Default Nissan carnage

Some good ol burnouts in my previous ride, before i took it back to the bank. Was missing it a little bit so i thought id share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9_nRCmITDI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tal8D8FlWQE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zORdqxXsyX4

Old 10-20-2010, 04:45 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

So, the car was deemed "no longer yours," and you took it out, beat the **** out of it, and then returned it?

Old 10-20-2010, 06:18 AM
shawty

I dislike Sentras.....

:/

Old 10-20-2010, 07:55 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

I love sentras! But burnouts on a back/country road? And i have the same Q as Forty...you tore it up before returning it? Kinda efffed up.

Old 10-20-2010, 01:39 PM
Banned

No, it was still mine when i ripped on it but i knew i couldnt afford it anymore, this was about a month or two before i took it back. This car was a beast and i put alot of money into it that i wasnt going to get back, so i had some fun with it before it went. Its really not a big deal to do burnouts or ****ed up to do before it went back to the bank i really had alot of money rapped up in this thing and wasnt going to let the bank benefit too much off of my hard work. $9k subtracting from $13k is what was left. Not including mods, and the bank benefited a little bit from the auction at $4,600. No i didnt get any money back.

Old 10-20-2010, 06:39 PM
HCF Member

I'm not a Nissan fan at all. I bought a Nissan pickup once brand new & it was a BIG LEMON. Nissan was no help & were just SOBs. So that was it for Nissan & me. I would not own one if they gave one to me.

Old 10-20-2010, 07:02 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Yah I now own a used 02 Frontier and so far so good reliability wise but ive only owned it for 2 weeks. Put over 300 miles on it though in that time period I got it from a Ford dealership though so I dont know about the customer service (being good or bad) from a legit Nissan dealer

Old 10-20-2010, 07:53 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by scrapn92lx
No, it was still mine when i ripped on it but i knew i couldnt afford it anymore, this was about a month or two before i took it back. This car was a beast and i put alot of money into it that i wasnt going to get back, so i had some fun with it before it went. Its really not a big deal to do burnouts or ****ed up to do before it went back to the bank i really had alot of money rapped up in this thing and wasnt going to let the bank benefit too much off of my hard work. $9k subtracting from $13k is what was left. Not including mods, and the bank benefited a little bit from the auction at $4,600. No i didnt get any money back.
So you spent money you didn't have on a car you couldn't afford...and then, because you couldn't pay for it, the bank takes it away...and you make the bank out to be the bad guy?

Step up and own that it's you who messed up. You'd get more respect (at least from me). It's not like we haven't made stupid financial decisions...we are car guys after all

And that does suck to have something you've so much work into be taken away

Old 10-21-2010, 03:50 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I agree with Superfly, this was an incredibly immature way to handle the situation.

This is the kind of BS that makes buying used vehicles a TOTAL pain in the ***

Old 10-21-2010, 05:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Superfly
So you spent money you didn't have on a car you couldn't afford...and then, because you couldn't pay for it, the bank takes it away...and you make the bank out to be the bad guy?

Step up and own that it's you who messed up. You'd get more respect (at least from me). It's not like we haven't made stupid financial decisions...we are car guys after all

And that does suck to have something you've so much work into be taken away
No bud, i lost my job i am unemployed right now recieving unemployment, thats why i couldnt afford it anymore, i was making very good money working for kraft foods thats how i payed for the modifications and the payments, im not trying to be a dick but some of you seem to have nothing good to say at all thanks for your negetive 2 cents. Im just a guy who loves cars and everything about them. This was a huge loss for me and it upsets me to see comments like this. Us gearheads need to stick together and not put each other down for whatever reason. Im sure everyone has ripped on a car back in the day i guess i never really grew up.

Quick Reply: Nissan carnage