HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Non-Honda Discussion (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/non-honda-discussion-93/)
-   -   Nissan carnage (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/non-honda-discussion-93/nissan-carnage-85964/)

DrewUSARMY 10-26-2010 09:10 AM

and the ****ing silverado is an automatic. first off **** your old ass piece of **** sentra that sounds like a dying crop duster. that chevy is nice and so is mine and your a ****ing wannabe gangster kid with a quintuple xl white tee and a backwards fitted hat your a ****ing douche. **** your stupid ass nissan it can suck a dick **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan

XGSROWNER 10-26-2010 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by MBrent (Post 739865)
assinine, i imagine, was a freudian slip. it sums you up perfectly. forty was correct in posting that. dip****s. xgsrowner, you dont even have a pic of your stupid ****ing skyline, just one you stole off the internet. scrapn, **** your unemployment. grow the hell up. i dont usually lash out, but you two guys are imbeciles. no one cares about sentras here. no one cares about skylines that are owned only in ones imagination. GTFO now. losers. its retarded how people can lie about things and full on expect everyone to believe its the truth. someone already called your dumbass (xgsrowner) on the fact that you were contemplating acquiring a g35 in a previous thread. LIARS SUCK. losers.

Are you stupid and blind?????? go to my ****ing profile look at my rides and my G35 is in my garage. Unless you need me to take a picture of me with your GF in the back seat? forty didn't think I did own those cars and called me on it. so I posted those pictures for him, he seen them and noticed it wasn't a bluff that I wasn't lying and me and him are Cool/made peace now. now you can go to my profile and see for yourself. and stop talking smack you don't know me, nor know what I can afford. I'm not poor like you, and some of us in the world are well off and have good jobs. I'm not trying to front or lie, why do I have to make up stories to a bunch of guys? I don't. so you grow up and get a better job then McDonalds. Also..... change your tampon its starting to stink.

scrapn92lx 10-26-2010 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by DrewUSARMY (Post 739889)
so you take your civic mudding. you are a ****ing genius arent you. i mean you would have to you hate american and since there arent but a handful of truck companys in the world i doubt you go mudding. http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...c/DSCN2021.jpg this one my friend will rip your civic or nissan or whatever else you own in two. keep ****ing around and see. youve proved yourself to be nothing but a whiny bitch. take your civic and put it on a boat and got to japan since america is such **** to you. Im so fed up with pussy mother ****ers that im almost speechless because thise douchebag keeps going on and on and on. i just wanna know which story is the real story, you gave the nissan back to the bank cuz you lost your job or you hate the nissan? your such a fag. go suck a dick

I dont take my civic mudding dumbass, i really dont like american cars, that doesnt mean i wouldnt take one mud bogging ive owned american car and have mud bogged with them, and with 4 wheelers, I did own a nissan but im not a big fan of then id rather have a honda. your a fag, punch yourself in the mouth and suck your boyfriends dick. CRY BABY.

DrewUSARMY 10-26-2010 09:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 9062
omg i own a civic too douche

scrapn92lx 10-26-2010 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by DrewUSARMY (Post 739892)
and the ****ing silverado is an automatic. first off **** your old ass piece of **** sentra that sounds like a dying crop duster. that chevy is nice and so is mine and your a ****ing wannabe gangster kid with a quintuple xl white tee and a backwards fitted hat your a ****ing douche. **** your stupid ass nissan it can suck a dick **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan **** nissan

No i dont wear a hat, im not a gangster nor do i talk like one or wana be one, my pants are held up with a belt at my waistline and my shirts are lg not xxxxxxxxxxxxxl. ****ING ARMY FAG.

DrewUSARMY 10-26-2010 09:31 AM

oh now youve crossed the line this **** isnt a game any more asshole. good thing i dont personally know you.

scrapn92lx 10-26-2010 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by DrewUSARMY (Post 739897)

I like the black on black but it looks like you spray painted the body or with a paintbrush. WA WA WA cry me a river and get some meds for that bi polar disorder.

DrewUSARMY 10-26-2010 09:33 AM

yeah it is spraypainted cuz we are both in the same boat
i lost my job too but im actually trying to find one so **** your own mother and i dont car if shes dead that **** dont make me feel bad

scrapn92lx 10-26-2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by DrewUSARMY (Post 739900)
oh now youve crossed the line this **** isnt a game any more asshole. good thing i dont personally know you.

Same here douuche, your probably a steriod freak who cant turn around to wipe your azz. Just shut your mouth and go do something else.

DrewUSARMY 10-26-2010 09:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
**** you
if i was on steriods i wouldnt fit in my civic douchebag
Attachment 9060