Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Bumble Bee Eats Sh**

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 10:04 AM
HCF Member

It wasn't directed towards you, you just kinda sparked my rant lol. I don't mean anything directly to you, I just felt like bitchin lol.

Old 10-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Chubby Chaser

@scott da poe poe has it out to get me, ****er gave me 9 tickets (was legal) and then 6 days later ****er gave me 7 more, went to court all dismissed/
ALOT of cops let the badge get to their heads and think they have the right to do anything. wrong, the ****er who gave me all them damn tickets (state trooper) is now jobless he got caught by our local police department having sex in his car while on duty he made front page, i lol'd

Old 10-15-2010, 12:53 PM
HCF Member

well that guys got game haha

Old 10-15-2010, 01:48 PM
HCF Member

^I've only had one bad cop experience. The cop pulled me over for going through a yellow light, said it was red. He was just being a dick the whole time....

I have a positive view of cops in general though. Can't let one guy's attitude speak for all those in uniform.

But that cop should have known better. Apparently the street should have been blocked off better too. There's enough blame to go around for everyone involved lol.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:09 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by 94civichatchback
@scott da poe poe has it out to get me, ****er gave me 9 tickets (was legal) and then 6 days later ****er gave me 7 more, went to court all dismissed/
ALOT of cops let the badge get to their heads and think they have the right to do anything. wrong, the ****er who gave me all them damn tickets (state trooper) is now jobless he got caught by our local police department having sex in his car while on duty he made front page, i lol'd

rofl if that's true

Old 10-18-2010, 05:39 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Originally Posted by 94civichatchback
Extremely common misconception. If cops are treating you like a retard, you're probably acting like a retard. Everyone who's ever had a bad run in with a cop screams this same noise.

I know a lot of cops personally and the "Gotta prove a point guy" is fairly rare. They follow rules just like anyone else and that type of behavior typically doesn't last past the first reprimand.

Old 10-18-2010, 07:36 AM
July 2010 ROTM

JRIDD is a cop, my good friend, and not stupid at all. Just in the same way that not all Honda enthusiasts are ricers, theres a few that make us look bad. Im sure that all the highly trained law enforcement officers are face palming at this video. Just because this officer made a mistake, doesnt mean that all officers are ignoramuses. And daggone, i was hoping for a real bumble bee too. I flippin hate bugs.

Old 10-18-2010, 07:50 AM
Chubby Chaser

no its not a misconception, our department here is crooked, our chief cannot carry a gun because he is a felon, he also owns a chop shop, its a very small town and if your family you can get away with **** here. i've seen many of times where a cop dont feel like waiting at a red light and will flip blue lights just to go through it. you cannot say a cop doesnt use "the badge" to his advantage, I know there are good cops out there but there is alot of ****ty ones out there also.

Old 10-18-2010, 09:41 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

You continue to imply ******* cops are the majority. Like i said, good cops are the majority, not the other way around.

Just because you live in ****town USA and don't like the local PD, doesn't mean A LOT of cops abuse the priveledge.

People seem to think that they somehow "know" what goes on behind the scenes at police departments, and that just because some cop gave them a hard time that he must be abusing his power. You guys have no idea what these people train for and do for a living. You'd probably have more "off-days" too if you had to deal with the scum of the earth day in and day out.

FACT: Police officers have to follow a strict code of conduct, and if anything, are under twice as much scrutiny than normal citizens.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:33 PM
HCF Member

^ It's nice to know there are other people on the same page as me haha. My dad being a cop I hear about all the **** they go through, all the stuff they see, I want to be a cop orignialy but my dad convinced me it is a ****ty job and that he didn't want me to do it at all. And Mitch I find it hard to believe there's a chief that is a felon. Unless this is some volunteer guy in a town of 50 people, I doubt it is possible.

Quick Reply: Bumble Bee Eats Sh**