Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

God I hate winter.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Stinky Administrator
Default RE: God I hate winter.

man that realy sucks i hope you can get it fixed good luck dude

Old 03-24-2007, 07:18 PM

thats crap dude, i hit some deep potholes, but now im a little more scared

Old 03-24-2007, 07:42 PM
Recognized HCF Member

o ya that definatly sucks!!!!!!! hopefully it will hold air alright.... llooks kinda big
and hopefully they can balance it out decently...

and i dont know why but my spare doesnt even hold air!!!!!!! pissed me off HUGE to find out my dam donute went flat a few days after i filled it up... ITS A BRAND NEW DONUTE!!!!! you can see its never touched the road!!!!
i still have to take it to the tire shop and have them reseal it... hopefully its just the bead seal dried or the valve stem.
good thing i found that out before i ever had a flat and did all the work to change the tire and find out the spare is flat also.LOL tho id roll it on that donute to get somewhere..... who cares about tearen up that steelie. LMFAO

im glad that they are decent at fixen pot holes around me!!!!! i hit a large pot hole twice while going to work 2 days in a row luckey stock steelies so enough rubber to prevent damage... and both days it was filled with water and still dark out.. 5:30am... the second day i hit it thier was a cop right behind me and they swearved HARD and still hit it bad. LMFAO next day it was fixed.... good thing to cause i swear i woulda hit it again!
tho i did have a slow leak on that tire shortly after i hit it to many times... tho tire shop said they couldnt find any leaks... so they just redid the bead seal and replaced valve stem.. no problems since

Old 03-24-2007, 08:52 PM
HCF Member

I'm pretty sure you can file a comprehensive thing on that. It's the governments fault! They didn't fix it, and now you fkked up your ride. My brothers friend got in an accident and hit a gravel pile, but luckily they covered it becuase there was no road sign in the contruction, Anyone know what iam talking about?

Old 03-24-2007, 08:59 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: johnny

I'm pretty sure you can file a comprehensive thing on that. It's the governments fault! They didn't fix it, and now you fkked up your ride. My brothers friend got in an accident and hit a gravel pile, but luckily they covered it becuase there was no road sign in the contruction, Anyone know what iam talking about?
i know what ya mean, same thing if there is a power surge and it fries your computer, you can put a claim into the power company and if you are lucky they will cover it. I know one person that has done that and gotten paid

Old 03-24-2007, 09:03 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

ORIGINAL: johnny

i know what ya mean, same thing if there is a power surge and it fries your computer, you can put a claim into the power company and if you are lucky they will cover it. I know one person that has done that and gotten paid
Yep, but i don't even think it's through insurance. I dunno. One time a Lightning bolt fried every tv stero and stuff in my old house. Sucked!!!

Old 03-24-2007, 11:19 PM
HCF Member

Dude just hit it with a hammer back into place. I bent my rim 2 times in like the last 3 weeks. Both times my dad just hit it back to normal as best he could and it holds air again. Unluckly for me, both my bends are on the outside unlike yours. You can see where my rim is messed up now but no one will ever know if you do the same because yours is on the inside.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:36 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

Dude just hit it with a hammer back into place. I bent my rim 2 times in like the last 3 weeks. Both times my dad just hit it back to normal as best he could and it holds air again. Unluckly for me, both my bends are on the outside unlike yours. You can see where my rim is messed up now but no one will ever know if you do the same because yours is on the inside.
No offence, but if you're able to hammer it back into place, then it will very likely bend again. cause that seems like very soft

Old 03-25-2007, 12:39 PM
HCF Member

With my luck, yea they probably will.

Old 03-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Recognized HCF Member

LOL
just hammer it back tho id give it some heat first and dont just slam the thing!
then save up for a new rim

Quick Reply: God I hate winter.