Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Not for the weak stomached

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 02:50 AM
Default Not for the weak stomached

Dolphin slaughter in Japan..... seriously if you have a week stomach or are very sensitive towards animals I'm warning you now do not watch this. I'm posting this because more people need know how inhumanely these animals are killed in japan I myself think that they are violating so many health codes and laws.... but then again it's not the U.S. I'm not a tree hugger but damn there has got to be a point where someone needs to draw the line. Animals deserve the ****ing right to die with at least some dignity.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=85srTdF5YXQ

Old 03-09-2007, 03:56 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Not for the weak stomached

That is seriously the most inhumane thing that i have ever seen in my life... i am really speechless, i mean.... WOW!!!!

Please everyone, when dblclutchin says to view at your own risk he really mean it and so do I..... WOW!!!! I'm still shocked... Worst of all, it's to dolphins that they are doing this to!

Old 03-09-2007, 06:20 AM
June 2010 ROTM

That's horrible!! If they absolutely have to kill them, why can't they just do it fast and semi-painless!?!?!

Old 03-09-2007, 06:43 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I'm not even going to watch it, not because I have a weak stomach, but because **** like that makes me rage..

Out of curiosity though, why would you post that here?

Old 03-09-2007, 07:12 AM
HCF Member

Yeah, it's inhumane an all but the guy speaking over the video is exagerating the entire situation. Like every country doens't do the same thing, just with different animals. I'm not defending the killing of dolphins but I'm just stating how the video portrays itself.

PETA FTW!

Old 03-09-2007, 07:31 AM
Administrator

ummm...nasty, and that kinda made me pissed, thanks a lot, GREAT way to start my friday off

Old 03-09-2007, 07:54 AM
HCF Member

That was totally messed up. Any human that can do that to a animal and stand there and stand there and watch it die like that is jsut completely F***ed up

Old 03-09-2007, 09:15 AM
HCF Member

I havent watched it yet, but would you say it is more inhumane thenthen the Shark fin fishery? they catch sharks, cut the fins off then throw them back in the water. Only to die cause they can't swim now and just basically sink

Old 03-09-2007, 12:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Forty04

I'm not even going to watch it, not because I have a weak stomach, but because **** like that makes me rage..

Out of curiosity though, why would you post that here?
Because I accidently stumbled upon it when i was watching friggen snowmobile videos and that **** pissed me off so I wanted more people to know about this because i had no idea this crap was going on. More people need to be informed about this.

You said your not going to watch it but dude, they cut the dolphins up alive then drain there blood back! into the ocean! More people definately need to know about this.

Old 03-09-2007, 12:09 PM

^ Yah Firk I think it's more inhumane if you consider dragging the dolphin this just caught behind a truck to the destination it will be slaughtered at.

Quick Reply: Not for the weak stomached