Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Very handicapped driver

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Default Very handicapped driver

DISCLAIMER: I am not angered by this, I just took a picture of something humorous and made a comment on it. You may now proceed.

EPIC FAIL. The driver is by law allowed to park in the handicapped spots to aide them with their handicap, and he/she can't even do that right.

I don't know about you, but I don't want people who are handicapped to the point where they are bad drivers to have licenses.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 02-15-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:42 AM
Angry Admin

Originally Posted by whitealexander
ok so you are ranting because of what? you dont have any space to park your car to?
did you see that the driver is handicapped? or he came along with a handicapped passenger?
I think youre missing the point. The driver of the car MISSED the handicap spot by about seven feet. This indicates terrible driving skills, hence why stu is "ranting". If you are handicapped and can drive good for you. If you are handicapped and you cant then dont try. if you are not handicapped and you cant drive dont try either

Old 02-13-2009, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by whitealexander
ok so you are ranting because of what? you dont have any space to park your car to?
did you see that the driver is handicapped? or he came along with a handicapped passenger?
It was just funny to see so i took a picture. I had comments on the sighting.
It's called critical thinking.

I don't see how it was "ranting" though; I typed two medium length sentences.

Further thoughts:
You ever noticed the people who look like they are confused when they are driving on the road and constantly put other drivers in dangerous situations? This is probably one of those people.

Old 02-13-2009, 01:04 PM

Haha. I've written parking tickets for that before. They come in and bitch about it because they think they're entitled to park anywhere they want. Nope.

Old 02-13-2009, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by jagass
Stay cool man...Relax...lol
who are you talking to?

Old 02-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Recognized HCF Member

wow i think you all crazy..... ya guys ever think MAYBE when they parked there all of the handicap parking spots where full so they parked there?

unless you saw them park there with that spot empty then i think yall just need to chill a bit

my moms got a handicap tag now since she has really bad pains from pinched nerves and if she stands for to long or walk to far it will start to hurt her really bad and ive my dad to park like that several times. something ya get more perspective if you know why SOME people have handicap tags..... tho ive seen plenty of people that have them that SHOULD NOT HAVE THEM!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2009, 05:09 PM

you guys are blowing this way out of proportion

i was never angry that they parked in the spot, so don't take it that way

oh and right across the aisle of those cars, there were about 6 spots empty in a row, all closer to the door than that spot (there is another entrance to the store not visible in the picture).

Last edited by trustdestruction; 02-13-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:28 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
you guys are blowing this way out of proportion

i was never angry that they parked in the spot, so don't take it that way

oh and right across the aisle of those cars, there were about 6 spots empty in a row, all closer to the door than that spot (there is another entrance to the store not visible in the picture).
Whoa, man, CALM THE **** DOWN!!!

lol jk

Old 02-14-2009, 08:15 PM
HCF Member

I found the picture quite funny, it would make a great "Fail" inspirational poster haha.

On another note, upon first glance I thought the store was named "Pubix." And I found that somewhat funny as well.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:15 AM
HCF Member

Your such an insensitive dick stu!

kidding

Further thoughts:
You ever noticed the people who look like they are confused when they are driving on the road and constantly put other drivers in dangerous situations? This is probably one of those peo
This is what scares me on the road or anyone who has there arms LOCKED into position while driving.

Last edited by xsteinbachx; 02-15-2009 at 09:18 AM.

Quick Reply: Very handicapped driver