Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Who says girls don't know anything about cars??

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 12:21 PM
Default RE: Who says girls don't know anything about cars??

That's funny!

Old 10-27-2005, 03:17 PM
HCF Member

That made my day. Still laughing.

Old 10-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Administrator

danika patrick is where she is because she is a hot piece of ace...thats it.

as for snow, my parents live in pittsburgh and they got snow tuesday and wednesday, and morgantown WV got like 5 inches...

Old 10-27-2005, 07:45 PM

pittsburgh? holy **** i love pittsburgh, GO STEELERS and i agree about Danika Patrick, not saying she can't drive, but thats why she has that tv host job on Spike

Old 10-27-2005, 07:54 PM

well, at least she's actually driving in an area with snow. she was probably wondering why she still ended up in the ditch, even though she had chains.

Old 10-28-2005, 06:35 AM

ORIGINAL: Patrick
Let me get this straight.......you're saying that if you were to race against Danica Patrick right now, you could beat her with no problem?

Old 10-29-2005, 12:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

shes also one of the bigges bitches you will ever meet

Old 10-29-2005, 12:59 PM
Administrator

green98, you know her?

ngo, in what form? indy cars, no, but put me, and anyone in a car that neither of us know on the open road, or on the dragstrip, and ill smack him or her around. i pride myself in my ability to change cars and learn the feel of them. i have worked as a valet (i was one of the dicks who took cars for test drivers ..haha) and i have worked as a mechanic, and my dad used to run a performance shop, so ive been in lots of different cars. im sure that this sounds silly, but i pride myself in my driving ability, and give me two passes down the track in any car, and i can get a feel for it, and dial it. when i broke my car last year (running mid 12s) i ran my buddies 15 second car in my class, and made it to the final four, where i redlit.

and as for the drag strip, words to live by "there is no makeup mirror in a drag car, because theyre made for men". there were quite a few women in my national series, and one was a track champion at one of the events, and no one wanted to run her. i sat her down first round after she had a 4 second head start.

Old 10-29-2005, 02:07 PM

hahaha, that definately made my day.

I'm sure Danica Patrick is a better driver than a lot of guys that I see on the roads.
mmmmmm, danica [sm=Awwww.gif]
she may very well be a bitch in real life, but she definately starts my saturdays off with a smile when she hosts Power Block

Old 10-30-2005, 08:01 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

^+1, haha, I watch that **** habitually, they need better shows, instead of playing "Trucks" 16 times a day.

I have the same midset as Patrick. When I raced at Mazda Rev It up, in cars i'd never even seen before, let alone driven, I placed 7th out of 2000+, and was 18th in the country for months on their web-site. I think I could give you both a run for your money

Quick Reply: Who says girls don't know anything about cars??