Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Who says girls don't know anything about cars??

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 04:22 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Who says girls don't know anything about cars??

its been snowing here since 10:30 yesterday morning. going steadily since then. we've got about six inches, but most of it melted today.

its still coming tho

Old 11-17-2005, 06:00 PM

I wish I lived in the snow. I lived in MD for 2 years, and I miss havin a white Christmas. Sacicons..your from Sac? I live like an hour from Sac, in the bay area. Thats coool. haha.

Old 11-17-2005, 06:13 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

must be nice to have that option. If I stayed home when it snowed outside, I'd be a hermit for 4 friggin months..
too true, Forty too true

ORIGINAL: 2000 LoW reD Si

I wish I lived in the snow. I lived in MD for 2 years, and I miss havin a white Christmas. Sacicons..your from Sac? I live like an hour from Sac, in the bay area. Thats coool. haha.
I will trade you, i will move to Cali if you move to New Brunswick, sometimes living in Canada sucks, last winter we got 88CM(more than 34 inches) of snow in 6 hours *shivers* i hope i never see that again

Old 11-17-2005, 08:40 PM
HCF Member

well, come up this weekend, Im doing some work to my Hachi-Roku, i might be putting some stuff on the Civ, and we are doing some stuff to the Evo on Sunday.

Old 11-17-2005, 09:54 PM

Sweet! Thanks for the invite. I work Saturday morning..and my bf was gonna take me somewhere over night Saturday night, but I told him today, I dunno. If I decide not to go with him Saturday night, I'll see if I can come up Saturday after work. If your serious that is. lol. Im sure I can learn a lot from you!

Old 11-17-2005, 09:56 PM
mxs
HCF Member

Sweet! Thanks for the invite. I work Saturday morning..and my bf was gonna take me somewhere over night Saturday night, but I told him today, I dunno. If I decide not to go with him Saturday night, I'll see if I can come up Saturday after work. If your serious that is. lol. Im sure I can learn a lot from you!
Take him up on the offer!!
if I lived within 2 hours of Sacs and Leviii i'd be hanging out in their driveway all the time

Old 11-17-2005, 10:45 PM
HCF Member

sure im serious. i dont exactly have an extra room at the moment, so i cant help you out with accomodations right now, but if you want to come up and hang out, youre welcome. we'll probably be playing some poker saturday night too, so bring 20 bucks.

Old 11-17-2005, 11:11 PM

Thanks! And I SUCK at poker lol...So you guys can school me on cars..and then poker.

Old 11-17-2005, 11:22 PM
HCF Member

I would love to take a decent car around the track jus to see what i can do, but ive been pretty deprived by now. I've only been to a drag race once (on a school field trip), ive never driven anything that isn't a Honda or Toyota sedan. Never driven stick. But i am only 17. I wanna drive somthing that can handle and has more than 150HP, but that ain't gonna happen for a while.

Old 11-17-2005, 11:47 PM

Wow. You should try drivin some of your friends cars..(if they have a stick..or something with more than 150hp). Or just go to different dealerships (with ur parents since ur under 18) and test drive some cars for fun. Me and my stepdad did that before I turned 18 once in a while. And ive driven like ALL of my friends cars. Most of my friends are either spoiled or make lots of money themselves and have pretty nice and fast cars. Now that I think about it haha...I dont let anyone drive my car. Ive let 2 ppl drive my Si. One was only cause I was drunk lol. I used to switch cars with friends a lot when I had my eclipse tho. We would switch for like the day. Its a really fun way to try out new cars with ppl you kno and trust.

Quick Reply: Who says girls don't know anything about cars??