Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

YES! I'M A HOMO-NER! (New Pics last page 8-16-2011)

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 03:59 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: YES! I'M A HOMO-NER! (PICS NO 56)

ORIGINAL: drbyers

not in my town. in fact, north carolina is the corporate home of lowes, but you couldn't tell that by the service (or lack of it) in my hometown.
well over here their always dirty, even our new one that just open in our town is all dirty, and each time i go, i can never seem to find an employee for help, I guess is just here in my area that their crappy compare to lowes.

Old 01-30-2006, 04:09 PM
HCF Member

Congrats man !

Old 01-30-2006, 04:16 PM
HCF Member

Lovin' the basement, looks like that will be entertainment central. Congratulations!

Old 01-30-2006, 04:25 PM
HCF Member

WHOOOOO! Looks good man.

I gotta say though from working finish carpenty... get some better lighting through out. It's not mega expensive but makes all the difference in the world. Recesed lighting is really popular for large spaces because you don't need bulky fixtures all over, and low voltage fixtures would really help set the kitchen off.

Oh, and one more thing... get some professional design help with the lights, it's kind of tricky to get it just right. Most places that do remodeling will do free design consultation, just take notes and do it up yourself.

You can also go check out houses on the market that have been recently redone or some high end houses and take a lot of pictures to get an idea for stuff.

Old 01-30-2006, 05:57 PM
Recognized HCF Member

i would make that garage like a 4 car garage, and need to get some ligting in that baby to

Old 01-30-2006, 06:06 PM

wow man, that's one hell of a house you got. even though it's old, with some work, it'll be nice as hell, do you mind if I asked what you paid total? I think you were the one saying home's are pretty cheap around the area you live

Old 01-30-2006, 06:08 PM

yay forty! [sm=wootwoot.gif] looks like you're going to have many a good party with that place, and that grill in the basement is quite possibly one of the coolest things i've ever seen. you need to get rid of that yellow lighting and wood panelling ASAP though

Old 01-30-2006, 06:37 PM
HCF Member

Congrats! But what's a basement? Haha, just playing. I envy you middle America cats. I've yet to see one in the West. Have fun with it all.

Old 01-30-2006, 08:28 PM
HCF Member

man that is a pretty sweet place you have there fourty, i am really liking the basement, you can grill some ribs and play pool at the same time only other thing that you would need is a fridge in the basement jampacked with beer

Old 01-30-2006, 08:41 PM
HCF Member

alright...everyone in the midwest...housewarming party in fortys new basement. that thing is sic as hell!!!

oh yeah...that homo-ner thing reminded me of in the fifth grade...when everyone hated everyone and you would get in stupid word fights and if mikey was fighting with say...jimmy...and jimmy calls mikey a dar, mikey would be like 'look, im jimmy, im a homo...NERRR' and make a goofy face and do that thing where you slap your chest with a limp hand.

hard to believe that fifth grade was almost half my life ago...

Quick Reply: YES! I'M A HOMO-NER! (New Pics last page 8-16-2011)