Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Your work/school!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 03:15 PM
HCF Member
Default Your work/school!

Post up your workplace or school!
Go!

This would be my AutoBody trade school, I go to high school for 3 hours, then take a bus to 'BOCES' where I finish my day working on cars! I hope I start this thread off well enough. Sorry for the celly pix and bad angles, it's usually a little crowded

Ricey Yellow Cavalier that some REDNECKKK girl drives. She's about 5'1" as well and has a sticker on the car that says "Nice People Swallow"

1968 (I think) Firebird Also known as the "Fire Chicken".. A few people (including myself) are building it up from scratch. It was bought as just a shell. No wheels, no fenders, no 1/4s, no interior etc.

Badass "CJ" Jeep I'm in love with this thing, I wish we could clear coat it as it is 'cuz it looks awesome!

'64 Impala More than $3,000 worth of just CHROME on this car. More than $15,000 invested, including a BUILT 258(?) engine with less than 50 miles. I had a video of it running but when I played it back, it was too loud that all my speakers did were screech.

95 Teg (I think it's a 95) This is minutes after paint, the drivers side door was hit so hard, the door panel was broken/fell off. We decided to try and fix it (for a learning experience) instead of buying a new one, and it turned out PERFECT

Sexy 45th Aniv Mustang We didn't do any work, but it was parked at the shop so I snagged a few pix. Why it's being driven through salt? beats me

Chevy Truck Don't remember the year but it's an old chevy truck. Used to be an EMS vehicle, painted yellow. The guy who owns it is about 50 y.o. and has lived with his mom and brother all his life on disability ($40,000 a year) and pays no rent. His brother makes around $80,000 a year and it all goes to the bank. Yeah, they're rich. I told myself I'd never work on another chevy(long story), but couldn't pass this one up

Austin Healey 3000 Same front end as the older mustang cobras. It was finished today, I didn't get any pictures so I'll post em up after the weekend if I get any

That's all for now!

Last edited by Dontoh; 03-14-2010 at 08:52 AM.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:43 PM
August 2010 ROTM

You guys do some really good work, all the paint jobs look perfect, no orange peel whatsoever! You guys should paint my car, and take out a few small dings I have, how much????

Old 03-14-2010, 08:49 AM
HCF Member

I'd have to see it. New pics of the impala up!