PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1994 Honda Civic DX Hatch Back 2 Door

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 04:39 PM
Default 1994 Honda Civic DX Hatch Back 2 Door

I got a 1994 honda civic 5speed 2 door hatch..This car is for sale now. here is the storie.

About a month ago my cuzin mark got this car for 600 not running off a good friend of mine. the car had a blown head gaskit n minor other stuff..Mark got the car n fixed it within 2 weeks. (kid from teck school he knos his ****) Be for we got this car it had a brand new front end consisting of Fenders.hood.lights.windsheild n recently a bumper cover (stock but great shape). Now after he had it runnin he had no money 2 put it on the road the RIGHT way. (other words he put a tag off one of my old cars n just drove with no insurence,or reg. So after 3weeks of driving the car was tow'd by the local Burlington Police. My cuzin lost his job n has been slackin ever since. The car was sittin in the inpound LOT right off the side of the Burlignton Bristol Bridge for about 3-4 weeks be for stuff went down hill. My cuzin got a fone call from the police station n they told him Mark can u come in to the station we need 2 talk about ur car. Come 2 find out some one striped it someho w. The Front seats, back seats, all the plastics were stolen from the car. back windo was smashed out. Door panel is taken off and also the 2 side merriers(sorry about not so god spelling) were taken off. From under the hood the Plugs are missing, intake system is gone.The car is now sittin in my Back yard n now i have 2 get rid of it. Over all the car is in good running cond. if u would like 2 turn this civic into a fastazz little rocket its perfect for it.

The car has a 120k on the odom.The motor runs great. trannie shifts GREAT. clutch feels great also. but the cars head has been taken off n redone by the Teacher at the Teck School in NJ. It Is a good car 2 fix or a GREAT parts car. If i had the money i would drop in eather a b16 vtec or a b18 vtec but im kind of straped for cash.. Clean PA title. i would like 2 see this car go for about 800 obo. If u strike an intrest give me a call at
215-778-6307. Ask for Chris or drop me a email at Twin350F@aol.com i would rather a fone call but what ever works for you

Thank you all