PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2 Wire harness for PIAA fog lights...FREE!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 08:24 AM
HCF Member
Default 2 Wire harness for PIAA fog lights...FREE!!

I have 2 sets of wiring harnesses for PIAA fog lights (I bought the fog lights for my fj cruisers aftermarket front bumper, put the lights on, never got the time to wire them up, now its sold). They are brand new, never been used. I have no use for them and would rather offer them to someone that might need them. Throw me some money for shipping and they are yours. Also if anyone needs a stock front bumper and facia to an FJ let me know...I didnt give that when I traded it in either. The bumper I am going to want some cheese for though. =) I have no idea what shipping costs will be for different places my zip is 29212. If you know how to figure that out just let me know. The model # to the lights is 004XT. They have the relays and switches attached as well (just so we do not get any confusion). If anyone needs pics I will take some tonight when I get off work.

Again, just trying to help someone out on a budget if they need something like this. I do not have aneedor use for themand want to help someone else out.

Old 12-14-2007, 09:39 AM
mxs
HCF Member
Default RE: 2 Wire harness for PIAA fog lights...FREE!!

I might have a use for one of them.... could you post a picture?

Old 12-14-2007, 09:44 AM
HCF Member

yeah definitely will. I am at work though. I get off in about 4ish hours (I can leave when I am done). I will post the pics and I will make sure you get first priority since you were the first to respond (just in case in the interum someone says they want them too).

Old 12-14-2007, 05:35 PM
HCF Member

Sorry little late getting in here is a pic of the harness please let me know if you want any additional of the connections on the end etc. my digi camera is down for the moment so hopefully my lg envy will do justice =)

Old 12-19-2007, 05:48 AM
mxs
HCF Member

I could use this in my CRX... do you want a couple bucks for shipping?