PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS/ Crashed 99 EJ6 *Pick-Up Only*

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 04:59 PM
HCF Member
Default FS/ Crashed 99 EJ6 *Pick-Up Only*

*Sold.

Last edited by JayVee; 02-25-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:07 PM

I wish I was local. You should part it out! I'm interested in a couple things....

Old 02-09-2010, 04:21 PM

You'd make a few bucks off the headlights/grille/lip/tail lights/bumpers/complete front end/engine/misc interior parts/mirrors/etc. Wish you'd part out. But GLWS.

You tried hammering the quarter panel back out? If you can get it sorta back in shape, Bondo covers everything.

I read about a guy who bought an NSX and found that most of the rear end was LITERALLY made of bondo. He couldnt tell until he tried to sand it for paint. If you're bored enough and have some bondo... lol

Last edited by WellFedHobo; 02-09-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:07 PM
HCF Member

yeah i agree with wellfedhobo, all you need is a bit of bondo and a few spray cans to match the color =] oh and a new wheel.
and then you could sell for a bit more lol

Old 02-10-2010, 01:16 AM
HCF Member

the unibody frame is bent.
the dmg is 3inches deep in, ugh i don't want to..
anybody wanna give me average prices for parts? just to see what i'm going for.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:30 AM

You could profit pretty good with the part out. Then again, if you can get someone to buy it for $1500 then that's better than parting it out because you don't gotta do any work.

chrismag (HCF user) could sure use those taillights

Old 02-10-2010, 04:25 AM

Ouch. You said it was driveable. I didn't catch that the unibody was bent. You have the right idea, let it go. I don't think you'll get that many takers on $1500 for a totalled car. If you don't wanna do the work of shipping and stuff... dude, you live in California. There are TONS of Honda drivers there. Just specify "local pickup only" and people WILL come to you for a deal on parts.

That's an ebay type r lip, right? Used, I'd say ask for $50. They're cheap on ebay these days.

The grille... is it an Si or ebay CTR? Value depends on that. $15 if knockoff, $100 if genuine Si.

The headlights... ebay knockoff or TYC/other good brand? $50ish

Those are Si tails? $80-$100.

If the paint is good on the bumper covers: $100 for the front, $100 for the back.

For the good fender, $70ish

Trunk lid: $75 if the paint is good.

Center console is worth $100 EASY. It's harder to find intact ones than it used to be.

You've got your AEM SRI that can go for at least $70, probably. Likely more.

You can remove and sell your EX exhaust conversion. Dunno what it's worth. But you have the PWJDM o2 sensor extension needed.

The Vis CF Hood is gonna be worth a lot if its in good shape. $250?

I dunno what kind of muffler you have but it's worth something cleaned up.

Those window regulators, if they work, are like gold. Those bastards are over $70 new. Sell both for $45-50 and you've got a few bucks.

If you have good tires on those steelies, sell them for $150 or more. Hit up a junk yard and grab some donut spares. There are likely lots of them there.

People will buy stuff like the air bags for an OEM rebuild. You'd be surprised that people will buy little plastics off the interior too.

The engine is a y7. Eh, people would still buy it if it's in good shape. You fixed the CEL. It's a 5 speed too. Complete engine... $350-400? maybe?

That's just an idea of what the major stuff is worth. I may be lowballing some of it too. You need someone like Addiction2bass to chime in. He sells stuff like this all the time.

Old 02-10-2010, 08:34 AM
HCF Member

that hood is worth more than 250 and id be interested in parts if your willing.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:27 AM
HCF Member

hmm, thanks guys we'll im going to continue to have up for sale for a while. if i don't get any buyers i will let you know what my new plan is.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

if shipping costs wasnt a bitch, i would be interested in your exhaust conversion, and your steelies.. i dont think ur hood will fit mine

Quick Reply: FS/ Crashed 99 EJ6 *Pick-Up Only*