PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS NY: Brand New Skunk2 Stage 2 Cams B-Series VTEC- $395

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Default FS NY: Brand New Skunk2 Stage 2 Cams B-Series VTEC- $395

*Located on Long Island, New York*
I am selling a set of brand new (in the box), never used Skunk2 Stage 2 Camshafts for Honda B-Series VTEC Motors (B16A-B18C 1.6/1.8L DOHC VTEC). Here is a brief description......

"Skunk2 Racing camshaft profiles are designed using the latest computerized valvetrain and modeling techniques to maximize horsepower and torque. Our camshafts are designed utilizing years of racing experience. These camshaft blanks are cast from the same foundries used by auto manufacturers such as Toyota, Nissan, Honda, and Mitsubishi, and utilize the latest in Japanese chill-casting technology. Skunk2 Racing camshafts are ground to exact specification using CNC cam grinding machines and are subjected to hours of performance and durability testing. Skunk2 Racing camshafts must pass stringent quality control standards that exceed OE requirements.
Stage II: Stage II profiles are more aggressive than Stage I profiles, and are designed for modified engines operating at higher rev ranges. Upgrading to Skunk2 Racing valvetrain components is required for proper operation. Stock idle and emission characteristics may be slightly compromised, but fair-to-good driveability allows them to still be used on dual-purpose vehicles. Proper tuning, an upgraded intake system, and an exhaust system are required in order to maximize the potential of these camshafts. Do not use oversized valves."

Here is the manufacturer link for more info..... http://www.skunk2.com/Merchant2/merc...egory_Code=CAM

The part number is 305-05-0145. The list price is $698.92. My price is $395 firm. These cams are priced to sell!! I can ship these, but local pickup is preferred. I am located at exit 62 off of the Long Island Expressway. I also have the Skunk2 Pro-Series cam gears and ti retainers available. Please contact me at mister_jdm@yahoo.com with any questions. Thanks

Chris

Old 11-24-2006, 09:03 PM
Default RE: FS NY: Brand New Skunk2 Stage 2 Cams B-Series VTEC- $395

The Pro-Series cam gears are also brand new in the box and I can do those for $140. First come first serve.

Chris