Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!

August Nominations!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 12:12 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: August Nominations!!

ORIGINAL: Dan

Give the little guys a chance, the ones who have just started down the path of ambition and modification.
u cant win every month.......so the "Little guy" Will get a chance.....take it easy dan were all friends here.

Old 07-13-2005, 02:10 PM
HCF Member

Personally I think I should be nominated, with just seeing this picture alone...LOL!!! J/k! I second Corye.

Old 07-14-2005, 04:18 AM

I think the reason people are getting renominated is because of the fact that there is too much crap to wade through in the gallery section. 9/10th of it are people who arent active members, or never even made more than 5 posts. I tried to find someone other than the people nominated previously but I couldnt find one who was an active member.
(P.S. Ill take this time to promote my gallery that I just put up https://www.hondacivicforum.com/albu...Type=1&apage=8 )

Old 07-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Administrator

ok, so we still only have mossy and 01CivicEX , and corye needs seconded..which im sure someone will do..

and i nominate US3R!!!11one

lets try to get these all seconded, and i will open the voting!

Old 07-14-2005, 09:54 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: skytanker2003

Personally I think I should be nominated, with just seeing this picture alone...LOL!!! J/k! I second Corye.
corye has been seconded^^

Old 07-14-2005, 11:06 AM

ORIGINAL: US3R!!!11one

I think the reason people are getting renominated is because of the fact that there is too much crap to wade through in the gallery section. 9/10th of it are people who arent active members, or never even made more than 5 posts.

exactly, what can we do about people in the gallery who arent active, we could nominate them, but they would never know it, any suggestions Patrick?

Old 07-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: corye03

ORIGINAL: US3R!!!11one

I think the reason people are getting renominated is because of the fact that there is too much crap to wade through in the gallery section. 9/10th of it are people who arent active members, or never even made more than 5 posts.

exactly, what can we do about people in the gallery who arent active, we could nominate them, but they would never know it, any suggestions Patrick?
I think he meant that most people who post here, know who is and who ISNT a regularly active member. I know what hes saying, because if you look for my gallery is way at the back behind about 80+ people that i've never even heard of. Theres not much you really can do about it, except maybe make sure you search through all the galleries before making your decision. Random thought..

Old 07-14-2005, 11:51 AM

yea, im just saying, can we take down the galleries of the non-active members somehow? they are nice to look at or maybe put the non active in a diff gallery? i dunno i just know everyone wants to see recent members rides and they get tired of going through all the non active members in the gallery...

Old 07-14-2005, 10:11 PM
HCF Member

ill second US3R!!!11one

Old 07-14-2005, 10:28 PM
HCF Member

Yeah, that's why I suggested we put gallery icons by member's names or at least in their profiles. So you can click on their gallery right from a comment. So you can check out the people who are posting.

Maybe the gallery could be ordered from most posts to least posts??

Quick Reply: August Nominations!!