Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

"Buddy Club N+ Spec damper"?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 08:56 PM
Default "Buddy Club N+ Spec damper"?

anyone have these coilovers? i'm thinking about buying some but if theres a better option for the price, i'm open to suggestions. i dont want the car too stiff, just firm and smooth. thanks.

Old 12-18-2006, 09:52 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: "Buddy Club N+ Spec damper"?

wow going all out, there a really nice coil from what i read...and for how much your paying, you get for what you pay for

These are what your talking about right

Click ME for a review

Old 12-18-2006, 11:12 PM

these are the ones i found, which are @ $850. not sure how they compare to the others but the thing i like about them is you can adjust preload and ride-height seperately. i just want to firm the car up a little and lower it about 1.5"-2"

what are you running?

Old 12-19-2006, 01:15 PM
HCF Member

I just have tein s-tech springs. I dont no to much about these coilovers but likeI said,I have never heard anything bad about them. Thats a pretty good price also. But if you want to search some different ones before you buy, there are a bunch of differentset ups that let you adjustpreload and ride-height seperately.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:43 PM

hi i'm new to forum but i used too work for buddy club years ago, i had tein and d2 on my car and they all felt to soft, so my work hook me up with a set of their buddy clud. they ride good but not what i was looking for.i have something betteron my car now they are call attack. the ride is stiff, and no soft bounces like the other suspeion i had. i'm very happy with these and i don't think i'm going to change my suspension anymoreNO MORE$$$$$ if you know what i mean.

Old 12-21-2006, 02:11 PM
Recognized HCF Member

i have the skunk2 full coilover on my 92 civic and if you lower it more than 2 3/4 inches the ride is good but a little rough, anything above that it rids damn near as soft as stock..

+1 for skunk2