Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

2 alignment shops, 2 broken parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 01:51 PM
HCF Member
Default 2 alignment shops, 2 broken parts

okay, here is a fun little story for you. My car has a problem on the passenger side, it ate a brand new pirelli in 3 months down to the cords on the inside on the tire, but the outside was fine. The alignment is off on that side so i went and got a new 115$ pirelli from discount tire and then they gave me a coupon for brakes plus. Today i went there and they tried to get it up on the alignment rack and broke one of my bumper mounts that me and my dad made (since the bumper mounts were already broke once before), but i kept my cool and they didnt charge me anything and gave me the name of a place they said that could for sure do it, network alignment. So now i gotta find my way from, for those of you that are familiar with the Phoenix AZ area, dysart and rancho del sumthing to bethany home and 67th. I finnaly got there and they said "sure no problem". But they didnt have an in floor alignment rack like the other place said, they just put down some wooden ramp extensions and revved the **** out of my poor little sohc trying to get it up there and all the sudden FWAP! The passenger side sideskirt is laying on the ground only held in by 2 srcrews in the from and he rolls backwards for like 5 feet DRAGGING IT!!!!!!!!!!! At this point im pissed but i bite my tounge and keep my cool and they fix it, kinda, pretty ****ty job to be honest. Then they give me the keys and say "yeah we are not doing cars with body kits anymore, sorry". That pissed me off the most, i wasted 4 hours of my day off in shops waiting only to have parts of my car broken.

Its been a bad 2 days, yesterday night i parked my car at my work to go grab some taco hell and while i was in there, maybe 15 minutes, someone threw chocolate milk all over the driver side of my car and wrappers and other trash in my slightly rolled down window, so chocolate milk got in there aswell.

Great friggin week so far.

Someone shoot me, please

Old 11-06-2007, 02:16 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: 2 alignment shops, 2 broken parts

Whats your address so i can mail you my .45

Old 11-06-2007, 03:12 PM
HCF Member

I would take pictures of the damage and take both shops to small claims court. They will pay for your car to get fixed, trust me.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:24 PM
HCF Member

both were already broke, so im not mad about that, im mad that they didnt already know what they can and cannot work on, that what pisses me off. And i dont have the time, money, or mental strength ([&:]) to go to court anytime soon, just be a waste of time honestly.

Thanks tho guys, Eric.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:44 PM
HCF Member

Like you said Eric, I don't understand a shop even TRYING..... they should know weather or not a car will clear their rack. Idiots and A holes I tell ya! Sorry to hear your woes. Head to the oxygen bar, then the zen garden, sip some herb tea, slide into the lotus position and forget about it!