Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

Air ride suspension

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 07:59 PM
Default Air ride suspension

I own a 97 Honda Civic EX and I was want to put some Air Suspenion on my ride. Only problem is I don't know crap about it (Lol)! Could anyone give me a idea of What I will need and how hard it will be.

Thank You in Advance

Old 01-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Default RE: Air ride suspension

well there is alot of different options u can go with .........do u want a fast air ride so u can make it dance and have fun at shows or do u just want it to go up and down really slow and then wait ten minutes so u can lift it up...

First thing i always say is don't buy the junky kits u see in the mag that have the snap fittings and crappy valves..
It is real simple to install its jus like running power wire run the line under the car and have a central place to put all your valves like in the spare tire thats where i have mine makes it alot easier when something goes wrong...
You can choose different size valves and different size line and air compressor or nitrogen closed system..
pm me with what you are looking for and i can even set u up with a shop that me and all my friends deal with to get kits put together instead of buying crappy kits....