Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

Bad rubbing noise when turning

Old 11-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Default Bad rubbing noise when turning

i just got my car like 3 months ago and i dont think there has been any work done to it, its pretty much stock... so when i turn the wheel real far left or right i can hear a rubbing noise VERY loudly. especially on U turns. i can even see where its rubbing into my car on the inside.. what should i do about this?? its really loud and embarrassing haha

Old 11-28-2007, 08:44 PM
mxs
HCF Member
Default RE: Bad rubbing noise when turning

ORIGINAL: ctakacs

what should i do about this??
Post a really vague thread about it on the Internet. Make sure to leave out details and pictures, and definitely don't tell us what year/model car you drive.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:09 AM

first off, youre a dick. second, im a girl who just started driving 3 months ago who knows NOTHING about cars and i was just looking for some help. all i konw is that i have a 97 civic ex. so go screw yourself for all i care

Old 11-29-2007, 07:54 AM
HCF Member

first off, youre a dick. second, im a girl who just started driving 3 months ago who knows NOTHING about cars and i was just looking for some help. all i konw is that i have a 97 civic ex. so go screw yourself for all i care
^^LOL that'll get the help coming a whole lot faster. It would help to see pics of where it is rubbing. No one can help you if you dont help them first..and provide all the details and pics if possible.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:58 AM
mxs
HCF Member

There's another thread on this EXACT topic right above yours: https://www.hondacivicforum.com/m_519913/tm.htm
If you look at that you will see there is a lot more info needed before we can begin to help you. You can at least tell us your tire size, and take a picture of the car, we can tell you if it's lowered or not.

Old 11-29-2007, 09:03 PM
HCF Member

default to a stereotype: you're a girl so it's okay to know nothing. classic.

It's fine to know nothing as long as you're willing to learn. Mxs was being sarcastic, but he was still implicitly telling you what would help. If you still want to know, post up pics of your wheel wells with the wheels turned to the extreme right and left. That'd be a start.

Old 11-29-2007, 09:28 PM
HCF Member

lol way to rip MXS (an admin) a new a**hole. just relax. We can't help if we don't have all the details.

Old 11-30-2007, 03:37 AM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: jamned

Mxs was being sarcastic, but he was still implicitly telling you what would help.
I'm not a "he"

Old 11-30-2007, 06:43 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mxs

ORIGINAL: jamned

Mxs was being sarcastic, but he was still implicitly telling you what would help.
I'm not a "he"
hahaaa...I read right over that the first time...
[sm=owned.gif]

Old 11-30-2007, 06:57 AM
Recognized HCF Member

owned for sure, if we could get some pics with the wheel turned locked to lock we can tell ya what you will need to fix

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bad rubbing noise when turning