Looking for a personal mechanic for some minor upgrades can anyone help !! !! - HondaCivicForum.com

Old 06-28-2017, 07:16 PM

Default What's up people !!

I just bought an 08 Civic SI and I need to know if there is a private guy that knows how to do some minor stuff like Installing lowering springs and I need a front brake job plus I would like to install a new pipe . I have all the parts already just need to pay someone to install it....anyone want to send over some info and I'll text or call you thanks again .
Old 06-28-2017, 07:17 PM

Default Looking for a personal mechanic for some minor upgrades can anyone help !! !!

I just bought an 08 Civic SI and I need to know if there is a private guy that knows how to do some minor stuff like Installing lowering springs and I need a front brake job plus I would like to install a new pipe . I have all the parts already just need to pay someone to install it....anyone want to send over some info and I'll text or call you thanks again .
Old 07-01-2017, 07:10 AM

you want to install lowering springs? I'm sure there are tons of guides on the internet and on youtube. If you read through or watch them and still aren't comfortable, please seek out a local performance shop. Brakes are super easy. Find a guide for your vehicle and go for it. My suggestion is to do a "dry" run and make sure you have all of the necessary tools before you take things apart.

I'm not sure what a new pipe is. Are you talking about an exhaust?

Don't be intimidated, it's just a car. It's a bunch of bolts and nuts holding metal together.

Last edited by cvcrcr99; 07-01-2017 at 07:12 AM.