Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

What Endlinks do I need?? After rear disk swap

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Default What Endlinks do I need?? After rear disk swap

Hello,

I have done a rear disc conversion on my 97 4DR DX civic. Most of the parts came from a 94 Del Sol SI, and the ebrake cables from a teg.

I got a rear sway bar from a 95 TEG, it is kinda small the front one i got is much bigger. I got a Beaks kit for my civic which gives me some aluminum blocks and stuff to get a nice solid connection to the chassis, I had to drill a hole on each side to get stuff to fit because the factory ones were too close together and the bolts didnt line up.

The problem is now I have the thing in their and it seems to be too narrow, I got aftermarket lower control arms when I did the brake conversion so I have the holes in the control arms to mount the end links but they dont line up cause the sway bar is too narrow.

I looked at the picture at www.hondaautomotiveparts.com (97 2dr EX) and the sway bar looks simular but the end links are different. Also the links weren't avail for purchase from there.

My question is: is the sway bar wrong? or are the end links different between the 95 teg and my setup?? The problem is I cannot figure out what suspension I have when I go to the parts store and want to buy the parts.

Thanks for the help.
Ben