Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

How do you draw power from a fuse box?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 03:07 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: How do you draw power from a fuse box?

no problem.... just get off your @ss and go do it now and be sure to post pics of the finished product..... i realy wanna do my civic BUT im still trying to decide what color i wanna do inside the car...

i got green on the outside right now......
was gonna stick with green BUT my radio, my sirius radio just wont match green.LMFAO
so i either gotta stick with a blue or a violet... maybe just mix the two.... tho id have to experiment with that maybe get a dual kit.... take the tube apart and insert both bulbs in them for a even color mix....

just dont wanna pay double shiping for trial order and final order.LOL and definatly dont want extra units
i also wanna pull apart my gauges and such to see about put some cold cathodes into them for a super bright super even glow

Old 08-31-2006, 03:18 PM
HCF Member

addiction2bass if your talking about changing your underglow then I saw a kit on ebay that you can change the color of anytime that you want, it also has an effect feature that does like strobeing and things like that. It was a while ago so I dont think I would be able to find a link 4 you

Old 08-31-2006, 03:50 PM
Recognized HCF Member

NO NO NO.... no kit for my car

you cannt make my UB kit

its not a UB kit... its all cold cathodes all channeled and sealed and wired together
you can NOT beat the light output from such a cheap pieces as well as if one breaks.. o well ya change a 12inch bulb with a new one instad of a huge what 6ft tube or 4ft tubes for the fronts.

and ive NEVER busted a bulb... ive only had transformers leaking in water and frying so far my civic has only trashed one transformer tho... still gotta swap it out tomorow for a new one.

tho i do still have to redue a few bulbs but thats just because the old silicone is holding the bulbs down alittle..... been meaning to fix it BUT just havent felt like it!

tho i got a show this weekend so i gotta do some work.. downfall is i dont get my battery wires/conectors or plugs and wires till tomorow and show is saturday
so my main focus will be my battery wires! due to my stereo comp which is the main reason for going [8D]
gotta see how loud she is now and eventualy after doubling the system and building the proper box setup that AGAIN ive just been to lazy to do!
but my civic will have ALOT of work done to it before next years shows for sure!

Old 08-31-2006, 03:52 PM
Recognized HCF Member

also on cold cathodes they arent typical lights.... when they power on they will be dim alittle and with them warming up they will get alot brighter strobe would look kinda cool BUT if i wanted strobe id want it to bump to the system BUT since my system is to loud it just stays ON.LOL

Old 08-31-2006, 05:02 PM
HCF Member

the one i saw had a bunch of effects it could do, I wish I woulda saw it before i bought the neon i have.

Old 08-31-2006, 09:36 PM
Recognized HCF Member

http://www.oznium.com/ufo

well thiers the best one.... BUT its to expensive for me!!!!!!!!!!
plus that would be cool for like 10min....... then it would look kinda gay if ya ask me

Old 08-31-2006, 09:42 PM
HCF Member

yea it was something like that but it was $80 on ebay plus shipping