Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

Engine balancing

Old 12-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default Engine balancing

Well actually the topic says it all...can't find any decent info on engine balancing, so if anyone is knowledgable, or has done it...please enlighten the lost sheap :-D

Old 12-05-2004, 09:40 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Engine balancing

theres this book on engine building, i dont remember the name or anything, but ive seen it in a few performance shops (the big general kind, not import shops) my friend had one and let me borrow it. they are like 15-20 bucks, but well worth it. maybe look for one on ebay. just anything about engine building should be good. this one i read was written by V8 guys, so some stuff was different, but the gist is the same. i was hella confused when it was talking about rod-to-cam clearence. then i remembered it was talking V8s. stupid in-block cams, hehe.