Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

How to steal a civic?

Old 06-02-2013, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by thefamousak
Ok guys, first of all I don't really want to steal a civic. My pregnantsister has a 95 Honda civic dx that has been broken into 3 times! Last night she called me to tell me that it was broken into again and this time it is worse than ever [:@]. This time the wheel is stuck, a key wont go into the ignition, the dash is all messed up, and the car is pretty much thrashed. This is really bad because the car is stuck at her apartment complex with the wheel turned and locked. She had a special ignition kill switch which might just have saved the day... haha.

So my question ishow to steal a civic. I know there is a pin on the steering that needs to be broken out, and some wires need to be spliced because I need to move the car back to my house so I can fix it, because I am acool brother like that. Any links to webpages would be awesome too. (I know that I have seen this kind of thing before). Thanks guys.

Get a Flathead screwdriver put it in the door lock the aim is not to damage the lock push it up gently and you should see the lock inside pop open now get in 1 person get in the drivers seat and lock the steering wheel if its unlocked then the guy in the drivers seat pull the wheel towards the passenger seat next guy stands outside feet out head in the car and push the wheel toward the passenger seat now the steering lock is popped it should move free now rip off the case and the barrel should be hanging but still connected now remove the 3 4 screws pull out the black/white socket from whats left of the barrel just put a screwdriver in the hole in the socket and turn like a key and the car will start like normal should take about 60 seconds

Last edited by Bman1234; 06-02-2013 at 09:36 AM.