Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

PISSED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 11:06 AM
Default PISSED!!!

well, i am driving home from rhode island the other day, and sure enough i got another person trying to race me. i raced another civic, beat him, no prob. then i zipped past some rediculous Benz. thats when my trouble began. he eventually caught up to me, were on the highway, no cars in sight. i beep, we go, he ***** on me... i was pissed. he either had a 500 or 600 series AMG or something. it was night time, but it sounded nice, and was pretty big, and retard FAST. well in the beginning of this whole thing i thought i had him cuz i yanked ahead FAR, but then i guess he wasnt even trying, because when i hit 127, he dipped past me... and he OH SO quickly went from looking like a small set of headlights to right behind me and then past me. i guess what i am saying here is, WHAT TURBO DO I NEED to make sure this never happens again, cuz i looked like a idiot. i been researching turbos now for a while, and i have the money ot buy one as well as all the internals and everything. i need help on a possible setup for me. thanks all in advance.

PS- after that race, i got pulled over 10 miles down the highway, 87mph in a 65mph. $213.00 ticket. i said thanks for the ticket, you have a nice holiday. i guess my donation card to the CT police didnt matter to this guy, cuz i handed it to him with my lisence. yea i donate to try and get out of situation like that. ALWAYS worked in the past, but not this time.

PISSED

Old 11-20-2007, 12:42 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: PISSED!!!

Could be worse...you could have died or killed somebody.

Old 11-20-2007, 02:44 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: warner_ro

well, i am driving home from rhode island the other day, and sure enough i got another person trying to race me. i raced another civic, beat him, no prob. then i zipped past some rediculous Benz. thats when my trouble began. he eventually caught up to me, were on the highway, no cars in sight. i beep, we go, he ***** on me... i was pissed. he either had a 500 or 600 series AMG or something. it was night time, but it sounded nice, and was pretty big, and retard FAST. well in the beginning of this whole thing i thought i had him cuz i yanked ahead FAR, but then i guess he wasnt even trying, because when i hit 127, he dipped past me... and he OH SO quickly went from looking like a small set of headlights to right behind me and then past me. i guess what i am saying here is, WHAT TURBO DO I NEED to make sure this never happens again, cuz i looked like a idiot. i been researching turbos now for a while, and i have the money ot buy one as well as all the internals and everything. i need help on a possible setup for me. thanks all in advance.

PS- after that race, i got pulled over 10 miles down the highway, 87mph in a 65mph. $213.00 ticket. i said thanks for the ticket, you have a nice holiday. i guess my donation card to the CT police didnt matter to this guy, cuz i handed it to him with my lisence. yea i donate to try and get out of situation like that. ALWAYS worked in the past, but not this time.

PISSED
i think you should have your license revoked. it's ****ers like you that endanger the lives of other people. you have a ****ing civic man... what the **** are you trying to do racing a mercedes? on an open road? you deserve to get clowned on. too bad you didn't crash and die. why do you care so much about it anyways? you'll never see the guy again.

you don't need a turbo. give that money to somebody else so they'll be able to use it more intelligently than you could ever do so. how old are you anyways? 15?

Old 11-20-2007, 04:16 PM
HCF Member

Well I have nothing good to say here....you definately shouldn't be thinking about putting a turbo on your car.... [sm=badidea.gif]

Old 11-20-2007, 04:23 PM
HCF Member

glad you got pulled over before you got someone hurt....you know your never going to be the fastest around hell there will always be someone faster since as soon as you say your the fastest theres going to be someone who pursues you and beats you but do it at the track not on the street......

P.S. a turbo aint going ot help your ego either just accept you dont have a fast car there are other things to work on besides speed i mean suspension is better i think than speed if you can corner faster than a fast car youll most likely win since you can keep a constant speed or more than that of the faster car.....BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE THE FASTEST

Old 11-20-2007, 04:43 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya a post like this..... its not going to go well for you.... you should know that already......

i could say more but its already been said or will be said by someone else.LOL

Old 11-20-2007, 04:44 PM

You are a freaking idiot man, straight up retarded. I mean, come on now, are you f***ing joking?

I hope this thread gets you banned, and that in some point in the near future you are arrested for this **** before you get someone killed.[sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 11-20-2007, 06:30 PM
HCF Member

Jesus christ get off this guys ***** lol, man you would think you do gooders would join the force by now and start pulling people over yourself. To the original poster lmao dude you tried to run a s500 or s600 amg from a roll in a bolt on civic? Ok maybe I did not read correctly let me rephrase my question. You....in your 197hp econo car civic tried to race a 170+mph Auto-Bahn inspred, 450+hp, supercharged, front seats being worth more than your hole car Benze?

You dont need a turbo, you need common sense, a brain, to learn to be humbled by cars like that.

Old 11-20-2007, 06:32 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Everyday Getaway

You are a freaking idiot man, straight up retarded. I mean, come on now, are you f***ing joking?

I hope this thread gets you banned, and that in some point in the near future you are arrested for this **** before you get someone killed.[sm=icon_beat.gif]
So now we are banning people because we dont like what they say? LMAO ok dubya

Old 11-20-2007, 06:40 PM

hahahha. thats all i have to say

Quick Reply: PISSED!!!