Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

PISSED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 08:15 AM
Default RE: PISSED!!!

ORIGINAL: Marty

Jesus christ get off this guys ***** lol, man you would think you do gooders would join the force by now and start pulling people over yourself. To the original poster lmao dude you tried to run a s500 or s600 amg from a roll in a bolt on civic? Ok maybe I did not read correctly let me rephrase my question. You....in your 197hp econo car civic tried to race a 170+mph Auto-Bahn inspred, 450+hp, supercharged, front seats being worth more than your hole car Benze?

You dont need a turbo, you need common sense, a brain, to learn to be humbled by cars like that.
there's also the twin turbo models that came with 500whp. we ran into one in michigan in my buddy's low 12 sec grand prix and it stayed sideby side with it the whole time. i was shocked about that.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:59 PM

hahahha, dont think banning is in order, but you definitely sound like one of these guys we see on the news whos engine is sitting in their drivers seat

Old 11-21-2007, 09:34 PM

you all act like you never done something like this, tried to race someone...lol... i didnt know it was one of those suped up Benz's til he blew by me like he did, i thought he was just chillen when i rolled up past him. as stated before, there was no one on the road ahead of us. this was kinda late at night with no cars insight accept a few behind us, which were way back there before this all took place. like i said, i was passing him, then he came up on me, once i dipped ahead of him, and by dipped i mean i was prob going 10mph possibly 15 mph faster, he flew up on me, he was following next to me for a few secs, prob like 20+secs, and was egging me on. there was no cars, so i said screw it. and i, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, and we went. and actually the rating is written as 197hp, however it is the same engine as the RSX-S which is really 210hp, you can look this up online, and people who really know 8th gen. civics will verify this. and yea the turbo once added, if i had 400hp, i would dump on a 450hp benz, weight as well as gearing is to be considered, plus this dude had an automatic.
ban me from the forum for racing...lol... i'm sure you all in your small little hatches, with b16;s turbos or wutever the hell you got in them, have never tried something like this?? or your 96' coupes, or whatever you got. so why do engine swaps?, why put turbos if your not going to use them???...why come on this forum to figure out how to make your car faster, or better? i dont care wut n e one on here says, if i rolled up next to you, and you thought you could beat me, and i beeped at you, you would do the same S!HT. LOL bunch of hypocrits. you took the persons side who responded first, to add one more post to your "posts".

with names like rice_eater, 96murder,Everyday Getaway - you guys are trying to tell me you never once tried to race someone, stop frontin' then with those user names... everyone on this forum one time or another have tried it, i know you have so KEEP IT REAL, and wether you went as fast as me or not, doesnt change the fact you tried to beat someone else, you've all tried it.. LOL
PS - i'm 21 and a professional driver, i race for a team out of Texas. and yes, this is my everyday car, but who doesnt wanna make there car better, i've been to numberous driving schools as well as race legit, i dont just do street racing in my daily driver(2007 SI). i race mustangs, as well as compete in burnout competitions, there big in the south. but mustangs are S!HT for everyday driving, terrible gas milage, especially when there 550hp, and 836hp like the 2 i have, which one is for sale if anyone is interested? i've had a civic since i was 16, and will always have one. i am just now getting into the whole rice scene and actually building mine up since i never had a chance to when i was younger. plus my first civic was like 100hp tops, dont even know wut motor it had in it.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:42 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: warner_ro

you all act like you never done something like this, tried to race someone...lol... i didnt know it was one of those suped up Benz's til he blew by me like he did, i thought he was just chillen when i rolled up past him. as stated before, there was no one on the road ahead of us. this was kinda late at night with no cars insight accept a few behind us, which were way back there before this all took place. like i said, i was passing him, then he came up on me, once i dipped ahead of him, and by dipped i mean i was prob going 10mph possibly 15 mph faster, he flew up on me, he was following next to me for a few secs, prob like 20+secs, and was egging me on. there was no cars, so i said screw it. and i, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, and we went. and actually the rating is written as 197hp, however it is the same engine as the RSX-S which is really 210hp, you can look this up online, and people who really know 8th gen. civics will verify this. and yea the turbo once added, if i had 400hp, i would dump on a 450hp benz, weight as well as gearing is to be considered, plus this dude had an automatic.
ban me from the forum for racing...lol... i'm sure you all in your small little hatches, with b16;s turbos or wutever the hell you got in them, have never tried something like this?? or your 96' coupes, or whatever you got. so why do engine swaps?, why put turbos if your not going to use them???...why come on this forum to figure out how to make your car faster, or better? i dont care wut n e one on here says, if i rolled up next to you, and you thought you could beat me, and i beeped at you, you would do the same S!HT. LOL bunch of hypocrits. you took the persons side who responded first, to add one more post to your "posts".

with names like rice_eater, 96murder,Everyday Getaway - you guys are trying to tell me you never once tried to race someone, stop frontin' then with those user names... everyone on this forum one time or another have tried it, i know you have so KEEP IT REAL, and wether you went as fast as me or not, doesnt change the fact you tried to beat someone else, you've all tried it.. LOL
PS - i'm 21 and a professional driver, i race for a team out of Texas. and yes, this is my everyday car, but who doesnt wanna make there car better, i've been to numberous driving schools as well as race legit, i dont just do street racing in my daily driver(2007 SI). i race mustangs, as well as compete in burnout competitions, there big in the south. but mustangs are S!HT for everyday driving, terrible gas milage, especially when there 550hp, and 836hp like the 2 i have, which one is for sale if anyone is interested? i've had a civic since i was 16, and will always have one. i am just now getting into the whole rice scene and actually building mine up since i never had a chance to when i was younger. plus my first civic was like 100hp tops, dont even know wut motor it had in it.
If you rolled up to me in your little cute SI and beeped you would get your *** reamed and be but hurt when I pulled 3,4,5 cars on you at 3/4 throttle then slapped it in 6th gear and got better milage than you. You dont come off as any kinda pro driver and a key bit of info Mustangs are crap for daily like you said but in fact they are crappy race cars to.

Old 11-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Banned

i agree with warner_ro, why are you swapping engines and putting turbos in your cars if you're just going to drive like an old man, its not like he was racing in 5 o'clock traffic, i'm sure as hell not going to be driving slow when i get my car fixed up

Old 11-23-2007, 09:37 AM
HCF Member

Most people who do these kinds of things to their cars go to track days and autox events, which are perfecty legal venues, and they have a chance to flex their car's muscles. IMO track day is win-win because the chances of wrecking your car are so much lower and the tracks have much better road quality for the type of driving you want to do.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:32 AM
HCF Member

THANK YOU MARTY.

Old 11-23-2007, 03:31 PM

Theupgrade in speed is for more fun on the road and racing AT THE TRACK! Of course I drive my car fast sometimes, but it's not for some pissing match, I do it for personal enjoyment, with nobody in the car but me and on traffic-less roads. And I didn't mean to be literal when I said you should be banned, I was just a little pissed/annoyed. I've had a friend killed in a street race similar to the one you described, she wasn't even driving, guy lost control of his jetta and caught air off the road at around 100mph according to the police report.

If you want to race, thats fine, just take it to a track! And racing a Benz in your bolt on Si is purly moronic, that's the other part that annoyed me. I'm sorry I came off like a dipsh**, but I don't take kindly to street racing, especially on the highway where you're bound to catch up to traffic going those speeds...

Old 11-25-2007, 11:08 PM

LoL this is hilarious! One person crys and the rest cry. Same for the ones who dis' awesome looking cars because it has a body kit or a couple stickers, one person complains and the rest complain. Goes to show you how many peoplecan't actually stand up for what they believe in or what they like cause there to worried about being like everyone else and trying to fit in.

Who cares if the guy raced a car that was faster than his? Why spend the time and money building up your cars if your not going to test them out to see how they run. Sure he can go to the track to race buthe wouldhave to pay to race. I didn't know there were so many perfect people in this world that have never done wrong. Thats straight childish and ignorant to start telling the poor guy he deserves to die or wreck and get hurt.Im not trying to come across as a *****, but there's alot of people these days that need to grow up and quit trying to fit in and be cool because you like what someone else likes.I hope I didn't offend anyone with what I've said...I love to go fast and race but normally I keep my racing in a safe place if I'm not at the track.

Warner- Wanna race?hahah Joking man.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:04 AM

honestly, i'll race just about anyone, LOL. and yes on a closed road or road with no traffic. which is why i even decided to mess wit the guy in the first place, and when i drove past him i didnt know what he had, i was paying attention. i figured it out once he passed me. and chances are when you have a hooked up car, people just driving in there cars wanna mess with you anyway, especially if you got a civic, cuz then they think they can beat you easily. it's true, you all had that EVO, WRX, STI, and mustang mess with you... i have never raced when there was a ton of traffic, or cars in front of me, thats retarded, i aint trying to reck my car or hurt n e one.

LOL. civic DX 349, maybe, lol. let me know wen you get that turbo in. mine is going in march. i dont wanna od it sooner and not be able to use it. (snow,sleet, and ice is all around here)

Quick Reply: PISSED!!!